Away allocation

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Weird thread. 

My bus is A+ which I think got 4 tickets for East Stirling but we had over 50 on the bus with tickets. 

Can only repeat what the guys above say, the reason we have so many is the amount of running about guys do sourcing tickets. 

We are cat A+ too and we only ended up with about 12 in total all in - damn Rangers giving our bus 3 times more tickets than anyone else and turning blind eyes everywhere :angry:

Why not just ask for a spare ticket now and again from someone who has the tickets? I don't go on any bus but the big man has seen me ok when there are spare going, no point moaning, put in some effort and networking if you want to end up with a shit load of tickets instead of greeting about it

14 hours ago, It's me ycv said:

I totally agree with everything you have said there. The boy in question isn't a member of my bus he's a member of the Glasgow bus. I only briefly spoke to him on the way out of the ground last night when he mentioned that to me I haven't seen him for a few years  I just stupidly took him at his word and when he said they were turning a blind eye to it I thought something was suspect but I will learn the lesson here. As for the guy who runs a bus with 120 members on it I take my hat off to him that must be more than a full time job I see how much the guys on my bus do and we don't have a fraction of that number so he deserves every respect and shouldn't have 1 of his members putting doubt in other people's head.

spoke to some one briefly and your 8th post is about a rsc you know nothing about

17 hours ago, It's me ycv said:

I've known this guy for 20 years and he assures me that they recieve 6 times the allocation and that's why they run 2 buses just about every game.

if it is QSTB you are talking about I am sure you friend of 20 years( Kevin O,Neil maybe)would have told you we had one coach at East Stirling ,he might also have told you that he and numerous others drove through to Grangemouth and bought home end tickets .

He might also have told you that a number of our members drove to Dens Park last Monday and bought tickets for our game there on the 13th August

Maybe if your RSC committee and members put in the same work and time you wouldn't be on here posting shoite ,

What I will tell you is QSTB were allocated 8 tickets for Motherwell and 4 for East Stirling ,

You are bang out of order joining a forum and posting about things you have no knowledge off ,whether it is our rsc or any other after 8 posts ,Maybe admin should look at who they allow to join

you would be better working to improve on the failings of your own rsc 

16 hours ago, It's me ycv said:

It wouldn't be fair to name the guy on here as I was only letting people know about this and that the ticket centre are fully aware of the situation and turn a blind eye to it the bus itself is very very well known there's even quite a few bears from down here in Ayrshire that travel to Glasgow to join. Because of the ticket availability on their bus. But as I said I was only letting other bears know of this and pointing out that it happens.

Kevin O,Neil ?

15 hours ago, It's me ycv said:

K.a.i. I'm not shite stirring I was honestly asking if this could be correct. I don't know anything about running buses I just want to go to see rangers play every game as I have done for years now like many other bears it was just when he said turning a blind eye to it that made me question it. My bus runs from Irvine and like many other buses we struggle for many away games I don't mean to sound jealous at all. As you said it's not illegal or immoral Therefor I didn't mean to annoy anyone. 

Therefore why are you on here talking about something you know nothing about ,

I came out of Fir Park the other week and this lad I hadn't saw for years came up to me and I quote ,

have you heard about ITS ME YCV boyfriend is behaving like a slut in the Rainbow Club ,as I don't know anything about gay clubs ,I decided to ignore and forget until I saw this thread

I'm locking this thread , OP you seem to have started this as mischief making , not good enough. 

Guys from all buses try their best to help members of this forum so when they see this they are rightly aggrieved.

will be watching your posts 

Actually I would like to add something more .

im assuming it's QSTB bus the op was talking about.

Here is a wee story for you .

Rangers were drawn away to Forres in the Scottish cup, the guys who run that bus had the foresight to book over 50 hospitality packages for Rangers fans. Not only did this help their own members but it helped other RSCs as some were offered seats on the bus , I myself benefitted from it and it was appreciated as it meant a terrace ticket set aside for me by my bus went to another member. 

I would also like to add that the guy who runs said RSC paid upfront for 12 of us to go to Malmo away and didn't take a penny of us until we got home. He was thousands out of pocket and I hardly knew him but he did it because he is a top bear.