100+

Gaz52

14 minutes ago, West_Side said:

You always hear of severely autistic people having one incredible skill, like playing the piano by ear or doing complicated arithmetic in their heads. He could be an Idiot Savant who has an incredible memory for Rangers related trivia.

I do have disorder that impairs some coordination, speech and understanding. 

Was so bad I had to get speech therapy, which is why I'm "posh" for the area that I live in. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

You say we will never know the actual cause, but still give a snidey "whatever" to JCD when he gives his opinion on what caused the disaster. Yeah that makes sense.

Whatever! I'm only a beginner at sniddy compared to you !

18 minutes ago, West_Side said:

You always hear of severely autistic people having one incredible skill, like playing the piano by ear or doing complicated arithmetic in their heads. He could be an Idiot Savant who has an incredible memory for Rangers related trivia.

Or he could alternatively be like you - just an idiot.

8 minutes ago, West_Side said:

:lol: What brought that on? Did I do something to offend you?

Offend me no, but criticising a guy for duplicating online info did. Me & probably you gain historical information from the net. Hope that's not too difficult to understand.

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

Offend me no, but criticising a guy for duplicating online info did. Me & probably you gain historical information from the net. Hope that's not too difficult to understand.

It looks like you've totally misunderstood the point there. Copying and pasting a list of people who've scored 100 goals or over for Rangers in the second post of a trivia thread trying to name all those players completely defeats the purpose of the thread. I wasn't criticising the fact that he got the information from the internet and not his memory :lol:

2 minutes ago, West_Side said:

It looks like you've totally misunderstood the point there. Copying and pasting a list of people who've scored 100 goals or over for Rangers in the second post of a trivia thread trying to name all those players completely defeats the purpose of the thread. I wasn't criticising the fact that he got the information from the internet and not his memory :lol:

Not so, and you did criticise - and even quoted the site.

20 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Not so, and you did criticise - and even quoted the site.

I was criticising the ruining of a trivia thread, not the sourcing of information from the internet.  Even if he had written them down from memory (or as it turned out, a sheet of paper on which he had it all written down) it would still have ruined the trivia part of the thread.

11 minutes ago, West_Side said:

I was criticising the ruining of a trivia thread, not the sourcing of information from the internet.  Even if he had written them down from memory (or as it turned out, a sheet of paper on which he had it all written down) it would still have ruined the trivia part of the thread.

Givover, you even went out of your way to reference the site.

29 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Givover, you even went out of your way to reference the site.

Barely took 10 seconds to do, hardly went out of my way to do it. Besides, why not focus on the rest of my post, with special focus on the last few words?

11 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Ahh I see, I just want by titles I didn't go by wins you see. 

Of course, doh how could I forget about bloody alphabetical order!! 

Couldn't give a fuck about alphabetical order....You have to put them in order of date of years played and how many were scored with the heid :D If you're going to be a statistician you have to give statistics, young man :craphead:  :lol:

22 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I've never really checked but is it true the tarriers count their wartime titles whereas we don't?

As far as I know they actually do yes from WW1 yet if we counted ours from the war after we would have two 9iar eras and be well past 60 leagues titles but our club isn't full of scum mate???