What's your favourite Rangers shirt?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

My all time fave, still got an immaculate original one, still fits........sort of!

The creme da la creme........with a treble at hand and a champions league heartbreaker.....it was the bizness. 

My favourite away top 

New-Rangers-Third-Kit-2014-15.jpg

I like the corner of the Union jack on it, think it looks smart.

My favourite Home top is 

New-Rangers-Kit.jpg

The way the arm sleeves are separated is my favourite feature and just give the strip a nice classy finish. Liked the look of the NTL away strip and cause of that i'm looking forward to the new away strip. 

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

This takes a bit of beating imo.

:541:

Terry Butcher playing for Rangers in 1989.jpg

This was my first Rangers strip and I would buy it in a second if I could get it anyehere. A guy at work was having a clear out and was selling all his old strips and I bought the orange and blue stripes mcewans lager 1 (peach of a top) 92/93 season possibly??? If someone could post that strip as I have no clue how to. 

6 minutes ago, Fabric said:

This was my first Rangers strip and I would buy it in a second if I could get it anyehere. A guy at work was having a clear out and was selling all his old strips and I bought the orange and blue stripes mcewans lager 1 (peach of a top) 92/93 season possibly??? If someone could post that strip as I have no clue how to. 

download.jpg

20 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

My favourite away top 

New-Rangers-Third-Kit-2014-15.jpg

I like the corner of the Union jack on it, think it looks smart.

My favourite Home top is 

New-Rangers-Kit.jpg

The way the arm sleeves are separated is my favourite feature and just give the strip a nice classy finish. Liked the look of the NTL away strip and cause of that i'm looking forward to the new away strip. 

Are you 12 years old?

1 hour ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

I think this one is nice. 

rangers.jpg

I hate this one with a passion.  Shite collar on it and that wouldn't tuck down.  It was also exactly the same as the France international top and felt like bit of a rip off.

The 60's top with the white v neck that was worn by Baxter , Brand & Millar is my favourite , we also had a couple of decent change kits then as well , 64 cup final & one we wore away to Wolves in the CWC semi . The 94-96 adidas home kit plus the 2010-11 umbro home top were good also .