One Year Ago Today!!!

14 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

The Mark Warburton Era was officially underway. 

What a game that was. WATP :uk:

Extraordinary!

Bit like the Motherwell game this season, but a few more goals added!

I nearly caused some poor old dear tae take a heart attack in my local when Halliday FTP scored in that game. What a day that was, sheer joy and relief, wasn't at the game cause the junkie scum charged us £28 or something like that to go to their midden so decided to just watch from the pub but its one of they games i just wish id attended, we absolutely ripped them to bits the spoon burning shitehawks

Front row with most of my bus, right at the Hibs end at their new stand.  Was fucking magical.  

I mind some wee dafty holding his fingers up to us saying 4-0.  He was nowhere to be seen when Kenny put in number 6. :lol: 

After the worst season of my life in 14/15 this was some way to begin the new season.  Scudding the spoonburners in their own midden whilst passing them off the park was unexpected but was fucking magical.  Enjoy the Championship this season you manky cunts.

7 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

I remember thinking "same old, same old" before Tavs opened the floodgates

Aye? You were ready to write off a team that had played 1 friendly together after about 30 mins?

2 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Yes, we were fucking shit before Tavernier scored. 

Excellent.  So a manager is judged on about 120 mins of football? Thank fuck you're nothing to do with recruitment. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Excellent.  So a manager is judged on about 120 mins of football? Thank fuck you're nothing to do with recruitment. 

Love how the 66000 post member is bullying a guy with 1000 times less posts than him

Just now, bennyali said:

Love how the 66000 post member is bullying a guy with 1000 times less posts than him

I'm no bullying anyone.  I'm asking how the fuck you can judge a team after 1 friendly and 30 odd mins of a competitive game that the manager said he was treating as another part of pre season 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm no bullying anyone.  I'm asking how the fuck you can judge a team after 1 friendly and 30 odd mins of a competitive game that the manager said he was treating as another part of pre season 

Because a few months earlier I just witness Motherwell shag us in the arse and wasn't really wanting to go through that again

Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

Rational thought obviously escaped me when we were getting outplayed by a an awful hibs not even full strength hibs team 

Outplayed ffs :lol: they scored a long range hit and had a couple of chances.

I'm not sure that this is your teams forum...

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Outplayed ffs :lol: they scored a long range hit and had a couple of chances.

I'm not sure that this is your teams forum...

We were getting outplayed, nothing was coming off for us and Wes nearly fucked it at one point. And yes you've exposed me as not a real fan for saying I was worried for 30 minutes about a game last year, which btw I'm not sure why your taking it so personally

14 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

We were getting outplayed, nothing was coming off for us and Wes nearly fucked it at one point. And yes you've exposed me as not a real fan for saying I was worried for 30 minutes about a game last year, which btw I'm not sure why your taking it so personally

I'm not. I just liked yer wee speech on nationalists and catholics earlier. Beautiful

3 hours ago, Willis said:

I nearly caused some poor old dear tae take a heart attack in my local when Halliday FTP scored in that game. What a day that was, sheer joy and relief, wasn't at the game cause the junkie scum charged us £28 or something like that to go to their midden so decided to just watch from the pub but its one of they games i just wish id attended, we absolutely ripped them to bits the spoon burning shitehawks

Someone was trying to bump you then because tickets were £15.

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm not. I just liked yer wee speech on nationalists and catholics earlier. Beautiful

Sorry I dont automatically hate people if they have different views on politics and religion