One Year Ago Today!!!

4 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Sorry I dont automatically hate people if they have different views on politics and religion 

Who says anything about hate? Very strange you sign up with a well known loyalist song that contains lyrics regarding a nationalist movement and not allowing one to be buried in aforementioned valleys, yet you seem to quite like them. Hence my confusion. 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Who says anything about hate? Very strange you sign up with a well known loyalist song that contains lyrics regarding a nationalist movement and not allowing one to be buried in aforementioned valleys, yet you seem to quite like them. Hence my confusion. 

Irish nationalism and Scottish nationalism are different things but I don't particularly have an issue with Irish nationalism either, in all honestly I don't really care about NI/Ireland and loyalism or republicanism etc, I just like the song.

Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

Irish nationalism and Scottish nationalism are different things but I don't particularly have an issue with Irish nationalism either, in all honestly I don't really care about NI/Ireland and loyalism or republicanism etc, I just like the song.

Well It was kinda stupid to sign up with a name like that. Tell the good bears of NI on here you don't have an issue with Irish nationalism and republicanism I'm sure they'd be able to set you straight. 

I'm sure they'll tell you how difficult it is trying to do your normal Saturday shop etc and these cunts are blowing up cars outside shopping centres. 

Strange name choice from a strange poster 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Well It was kinda stupid to sign up with a name like that. Tell the good bears of NI on here you don't have an issue with Irish nationalism and republicanism I'm sure they'd be able to set you straight. 

I'm sure they'll tell you how difficult it is trying to do your normal Saturday shop etc and these cunts are blowing up cars outside shopping centres. 

Strange name choice from a strange poster 

I'm the strange one for responding to someone starting someone out of nothing? I'm sure it's difficult for those in Northern Ireland, but as I said I don't really care about all the things that go on over there

Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

I'm the strange one for responding to someone starting someone out of nothing? I'm sure it's difficult for those in Northern Ireland, but as I said I don't really care about all the things that go on over there

Rather weird to have a name dedicated to stuff that's gone on over there.....

2 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

No issue with people who murdered babies? Burned folk alive at a dinner dance? Machine gunned people in a church hall? Ethnically cleansed around 30,000 Protestants from the city side area of Londonderry? Tied people into the drivers seat of massive van bombs and turned them into unwilling suicide bombers? Murdered a widowed mother of 10 for giving a sip of water to an injured soldier, then hid her corpse for decades? Raped, tortured and murdered a young man with learning difficulties for chatting to soldiers, then hid his body in similar fashion? Covered up the rape of dozens (possibly 100s) of women and boys by members of their vile organisations? 

I could go on but I think you get the picture! 

46 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

No issue with people who murdered babies? Burned folk alive at a dinner dance? Machine gunned people in a church hall? Ethnically cleansed around 30,000 Protestants from the city side area of Londonderry? Tied people into the drivers seat of massive van bombs and turned them into unwilling suicide bombers? Murdered a widowed mother of 10 for giving a sip of water to an injured soldier, then hid her corpse for decades? Raped, tortured and murdered a young man with learning difficulties for chatting to soldiers, then hid his body in similar fashion? Covered up the rape of dozens (possibly 100s) of women and boys by members of their vile organisations? 

See when you see it typed out like that , it hits home how unbeleivable it is that the fact that those bastards are free to sing in support of these actions on a weekly basis and yet we are the ones painted as bigots . Fucking vermin 

48 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

You have hit the nail on the head mate.