Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Would imagine i will be in the minority especially on here but our fans who ran onto  the pitch were not defending the club or the Rangers support......there was an element of our support who were looking for trouble.

The Hibs fans were of course out of order coming over and goading our support but for us to then jump on the pitch yet again shows the bad element that exists within our support.......anyone who was on that pitch and threw a punch or kick or whatever should be banned.

IMG_20160723_221531.jpg

7 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I just can't think any other way than if the Hivs fan hadn't been on the field there would have been no-one to kick in the head. If you play on the road you can't complain when you're hit by a car.

Don't disagree with that at all tbh,  but if the club are presented with that footage they have no choice. 

3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Would imagine i will be in the minority especially on here but our fans who ran onto  the pitch were not defending the club or the Rangers support......there was an element of our support who were looking for trouble.

The Hibs fans were of course out of order coming over and goading our support but for us to then jump on the pitch yet again shows the bad element that exists within our support.......anyone who was on that pitch and threw a punch or kick or whatever should be banned.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Absolute scrotum of a guy.

I can bet that if you were there you would have been knocking women and children out the way trying to get away from the Hivs fans. 

6 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Fuck sake.

Just found out my mates got one too - lifetime ban with immediate effect, no meeting etc and best of all he's pled not guilty and is awaiting trial in Jan.

Nice of the club eh. Wouldn't put it past the bastards to want his season ticket to re-sell and keep two times the cash

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Just found out my mates got one too - lifetime ban with immediate effect, no meeting etc and best of all he's pled not guilty and is awaiting trial in Jan.

Nice of the club eh. Wouldn't put it past the bastards to want his season ticket to re-sell and keep two times the cash

Are u banned?????

9 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Wtf? Did you vote yes or no btw? 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Take it you got one as well mate? 

Fucking disgrace from the club. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Whit? Lifetime?? Wow.

Dunno what he's accused of, but this all sounds pretty terrible given a court case is ongoing.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think you lose your money on the ST and yes the club can resell it. 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's out of order, disappointed in the club.

Just now, Inigo said:

Whit? Lifetime?? Wow.

Dunno what he's accused of, but this all sounds pretty terrible given a court case is ongoing.

The pre emptive nature of these bans absolutely stink and it makes me think that the board have caved into pressure from the football authorities who in turn have been put under pressure from the Scottish Government to put it's own house in order.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Whit? Lifetime?? Wow.

Looks like we are following what Hibs done in handing out lifetime and indefinite bans. I dont see why we had to do that given the clubs statement at the time. Theres some petty politics going on here I think.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Are all bans lifetime bans?

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This would seem to fly in the face of "presumed innocent until proven guilty", if the club are issuing life bans on the "evidence" of still or moving images on the day of the final. My fear would be that in light of these bans that if, in future, anyone seeing any personal attacks on Rangers players, staff or supporters would ignore such thuggery and turn away, leaving the victim to any serious harm inflicted upon them. What a state of affairs we find ourselves in, totally emasculated

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

The pre emptive nature of these bans absolutely stink and it makes me think that the board have caved into pressure from the football authorities who in turn have been put under pressure from the Scottish Government to put it's own house in order.

Has that stench, I have to admit. Explanations required. Transparency and all that. Surely something like this could be seen as prejudicing someones trial?

All very strange.