Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

After such a great statement from the club standing up for our fans and hitting out at the obvious provocation from the hiv scumbags - to dishing out lifetime bans to fans before a jury has decided in court. Fucking disgrace.

The club are having their arm twisted behind the scenes here and Robertsons appointment to the board reeks of a stitch up.

Shocking from the club but what do you expect from Robertson, he'll be sweetening the SPFL to make sure he gets on that board. 

End of the day, if Hibs fans didn't attack our players this wouldn't have happened. We were goaded at Motherwell in the playoffs but didn't take to the pitch that day. The blame lies with the junkies and they should have had the book thrown at them but surprise surprise, it has been swept under the carpet.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are enjoying this too much to the extent your actually reaking.

People that think the club were going to do anything other than punish fans for fighting live on tv is fucking mental

People trying to defend people for fighting on live TV are fucking mental 

As I said you really are a rocket .

Fuck you. Fuck the Pope and fuck any lurkers as well.

Oh you're on strike 2 by the way......

23 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

People that think the club were going to do anything other than punish fans for fighting live on tv is fucking mental

Oh your on strike 2 by the way......

What a fanny you are :lol: 

As I previously said, if the hibs fan didn't attack our players (who were at their work place) this wouldnt have happened.. What has happened to them? Our club should have let hibs make the first moves to see how they react. Their statement basically said they didn't give a fuck so why should guys like the op who have followed Rangers all over the world be banned. The way the club have handled this is shocking after the two statements.

7 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

As I said earlier, I understand the club banning anyone who has plead guilty - but to ban people before they stand trial is absolute fucking nonsense.

23 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

As I previously said, if the hibs fan didn't attack our players (who were at their work place) this wouldnt have happened.. What has happened to them? Our club should have let hibs make the first moves to see how they react. Their statement basically said they didn't give a fuck so why should guys like president trump who have followed Rangers all over the world be banned. The way the club have handled this is shocking after the two statements.

If president trump has assaulted someone on live TV in Rangers colours then yes he should be banned .

A great shame it would be after his years of loyalty don't get me wrong .

they done it and nothings been done is not an excuse.

Why should we wait and see what Hibs do ?

The club is being pro active ( I agree they should've waited for court procedings before taking action) and not reacting to anything Hivs do.

15 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

Oh you're on strike 2 by the way......

Horrible.

4 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

If John has assaulted someone on live TV in Rangers colours then yes he should be banned .

A great shame it would be after his years of loyalty don't get me wrong .

they done it and nothings been done is not an excuse.

Why should we wait and see what Hibs do ?

The club is being pro active ( I agree they should've waited for court procedings before taking action) and not reacting to anything Hivs do.

Fancy not using peoples names on here ffs.

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

As I said earlier, I understand the club banning anyone who has plead guilty - but to ban people before they stand trial is absolute fucking nonsense.

I agree

many on here are hinting that its a disgrace the club are even contemplating banning people for fighting that's annoying me.

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

ehm maybe you should look at what you posted.      It was very close to what I said you had said.

I doubt it - but pm me the link and I'll take a look - unlike others who abuse me and get away with lots of shite on here because they 'fit in' I have my standards and not frightened to apologise if wrong but I'm not going to search it out so just pm me and I'll see if any apology needed! 

15 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

As I previously said, if the hibs fan didn't attack our players (who were at their work place) this wouldnt have happened.. What has happened to them? Our club should have let hibs make the first moves to see how they react. Their statement basically said they didn't give a fuck so why should guys like John who have followed Rangers all over the world be banned. The way the club have handled this is shocking after the two statements.

Get the real names changed!

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I doubt it - but pm me the link and I'll take a look - unlike others who abuse me and get away with lots of shite on here because they 'fit in' I have my standards and not frightened to apologise if wrong but I'm not going to search it out so just pm me and I'll see if any apology needed! 

Doubt what? doubt that you said it? what did Gogzy have to gain from making it up?

I don't want an apology, I want you to admit that the paranoid protestant shite you spout is redundant

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

it's the last post on page 2 in this thread.

54 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

Again if it's on CAMERA  then the club's hands are tied the fans who did not FIGHT but merely formed a barrier to push them back should be applauded and rightly so .

Any " fan"  on camera fighting and acting like a Hiv fan deserve what they get Imo. 

See that bit in bold? That's the problem. Shouldn't have got to that stage. 

Wheres the investigation into that? Too quick banning fans protecting their own to call for a more thorough and quicker investigation it seems

7 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Surely they should have waited till after court dates and stuff like that,scandalous 

and the lads won't get their season ticket money back is that right?

That's correct. The letters, at the bottom, say ...

your alleged criminal conduct will result in your season ticket being forfeited without compensation

Re-reading that it makes it even fucking worse. They acknowledge on the letter it's alleged, but are still taking season books off people with nothing back in return.

I can't wait to get my new phone and upload this shambles of a letter. Disgusting.