Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

See that bit in bold? That's the problem. Shouldn't have got to that stage. 

Wheres the investigation into that? Too quick banning fans protecting their own to call for a more thorough and quicker investigation it seems

True . 

I think there's an investigation ( has gone all quiet) .

End of the day the club should've waited for court cases etc. For fans pleading not guilty.

Fans that have pled guilty then fair enough be proactive and deal with them in an according manner.

SFA needs to conclude their investigation asap.

What Hibs do to their fans has fuck all bearing on what we should/will do with our fans.

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

.... But as it was aimed at me perhaps you should apologise to me! :pipe: 

You should just get booted in the baws and BANNED permanently from here..utter bawbag of the highest order..

Banning fans with no refund smells like theft to me...Can this not be challenged..??..It is a Board of Directors trying to appease a hate driven mob who won't ever be satisfied until we are no longer in existence..taking your money for alleged offences.???...Wit the fuck.. 

4 hours ago, gogzy said:

I checked myself as the thread was hidden and no non staff can see it.

You quoted KAI making this post  ( he had been asked by someone else what was wrong with Robertsons statement)

and you quoted it by saying........

Ah @gogzyselective and out of context condemnation !!! Really! ??

I stand by what I said the statement made was about 'stitch ups'and 'tides turning against us' - which is paranoid drivel! All IMHO! Of course! 

I don't know what fans expect of the club - do they want them to stoop to the levels of hibs etc or maintain our own high standards - I know which I prefer! 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's correct. The letters, at the bottom, say ...

Re-reading that it makes it even fucking worse. They acknowledge on the letter it's alleged, but are still taking season books off people with nothing back in return.

I can't wait to get my new phone and upload this shambles of a letter. Disgusting.

That changes my view a bit .

The club should not be taking season books until investigations are completed and alleged criminal activity is confirmed or denied.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

You should just get booted in the baws and BANNED permanently from here..utter bawbag of the highest order..

But at least I'm civil about it! Seems it's ok to abuse and bully on here but not ok to hold a perceived minority opinion! 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

I stand by what I said the statement made was about 'stitch ups'and 'tides turning against us' - which is paranoid drivel! All IMHO! Of course! 

I don't know what fans expect of the club - do they want them to stoop to the levels of hibs etc or maintain our own high standards - I know which I prefer! 

Nope. Just want to defend the fans after being vilified as a support and club for the best part of a decade. 

Instead they turn on them, even before trials in a court of law. 

How ridiculous will Robertson look at his new post on some board when many of our fans are found not guilty for defending themselves and Rangers fans not able to defend themselves?

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's correct. The letters, at the bottom, say ...

Re-reading that it makes it even fucking worse. They acknowledge on the letter it's alleged, but are still taking season books off people with nothing back in return.

I can't wait to get my new phone and upload this shambles of a letter. Disgusting.

Fuck sake that's vile,wankers

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But at least I'm civil about it! Seems it's ok to abuse and bully on here but not ok to hold a perceived minority opinion! 

I might have over reacted..But you seem to bring out the very worst in me..Your an annoying irrelevance but you post stuff that gets my dander up..I shall now just ignore you..And mibee you will just fuck off...I am no bully bye the way..but YOU ask indeed literally beg for abuse with the utter crap you post..:wanker:

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You are an utter,utter cunt.

15 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I've said it loads of times before, it's deliberate on his part. He claims it's because he holds a difference in opinion but it's the snidey, condescending way he says it. Constant trolling as he doesn't get enough attention in the house.

Was trying to figure out when everyone turned on BP then I remembered this cunt has a 9 on the end and it came flooding back .

Club have made a huge mistake in that letter.

You can't be condemning someone for an "alleged" breach of a rule.

At this stage I believe that would be potentially libelous.

I would also have hoped our club's lawyers would have pounced on that immediately and stopped it, especially whilst court proceedings are due. 

I can understand the club's  frustration if indeed any Gers fan was involved in criminal actions, but would have done better to have liaised with the police and the football authorities before issuing restrictions.

This may be contentious to many, but I believe the clubs can have only a minor responsibility for the action of the fans. Ultimately the football authorities and police were responsible for crowd control, and probably are compromised too.

It has even been suggested some cellic fans were involved would cellic themselves have a responsibility ? Hearts fans even, neutrals ? it becomes farcical. Basically any biases towards the clubs should be ignored, the Scottish football authorities and police held partly responsible, and the law of the land applied.

5 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Rank rotten. What exactly do the board think this will achieve? I suspect they are trying to "build bridges" and make the club appear whiter than white. 

I'd be against them doing that under any circumstances, but to do it at the expense of supporters is disgraceful. 

Burn fkn Bridges by us getting back to play with "the big boys" now we have kept the corrupt SFA in post for years to come. Never forgive or Forget let that be our motto we deal with all things in house not to appease this shower of sh:te

Yes, it's all political. Yes, the suits at the club don't give two fucks apart from fleecing the fans for all they are worth. Yes, they scarcely deserve the unshakable loyalty of the Rangers fanbase. Yes, the scummy Hibs fans instigated the whole sorry episode. Yes, the Hibs fans crossed the 'games-a-bogey' line when they attacked players. Yes the SFA should be punishing said Hibs fans and their club. And, yes, yes, yes, believe me, the polis and their paymasters are absolute scum and football fans in general are treated like dirt these days... But if you think I am gonna be preached to by any self-confessed football hooligans, then you'd be wrong. Most of us have done some things we perhaps aren't proud of or grown out of but if you want to mouth off about being some kind of 'propah nawty' manchild then I'm afraid when it comes back and bites you on the arse then you just need to take the derry for it without mewling about the injustice of it all.