Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Do you think that's right and that their season ticket has been forfeited with no refund when someone has pleaded not guilty and has a trial set for Jan?

It's a difficult one tbh. From the club's perspective I can see why they've revoked ST's without refund at (I'm almost certain it's in the T&C) but if it were me that was banned (whilst pleading not guilty) I'd be pissed off. RFC need to look out for RFC first and foremost.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I've been up for 4 football related "offences" in my life and walked free from 3 of them .. what is your point? going on your logic it would be OK to just take my season ticket off me before they 3 not guilties ... do you work for Rangers by any chance?

I've been involved in none and to me, you sound like a mentalist. The fourth time, just unlucky to be caught or lucky you weren't caught the three times prior? 

Bragging about that,  fuck sake

19 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

There has been numerous incidents in the past where people have been found not guilty - but their banning remained in place.

I don't agree with that but it's the clubs right to deny anyone access to the stadium.

Just now, jim white's a bear said:

I've been involved in none and to me, you sound like a mentalist. The fourth time, just unlucky to be caught or lucky you weren't caught the three times prior? 

Liked this just so you get the tarrier brush by association. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's a difficult one tbh. From the club's perspective I can see why they've revoked ST's without refund at (I'm almost certain it's in the T&C) but if it were me that was banned (whilst pleading not guilty) I'd be pissed off. RFC need to look out for RFC first and foremost.

We are RFC not some board trying to save face, it's about time the Blazers realised this. 

How's that bragging? 1 of the times guilty as charged and admitted as much, the other 3 times I wasn't. Wrong time wrong place once and the other twice were Police lying. Like outright lying, the judge even said so.

and people wonder how I hate Scotland - cunts like you don't help either.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fair do's

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We are RFC not some board trying to save face, it's about time the Blazers realised this. 

But when it comes time for the club to appear in front of the beaks at Hampden the people charged with operating the club are, to all intents and purposes, RFC.

Definitely think you're a taig

Think what you like, nothing to prove although i do find it quite insulting considering i've been going to Ibrox since i was 6 years old sitting on my Dads shoulders in the East Enclosure. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

But when it comes time for the club to appear in front of the beaks at Hampden the people charged with operating the club are, to all intents and purposes, RFC.

I get that, I honestly do, but the fans are being made sacrificial lambs here in the clubs persuits of a place at the top table in Scottish football or just trying to avoid a sanction for something that wasn't the clubs fault. It goes against everything we should stand for - things like loyalty.

I bet the club have not made an example of the Rangers security employee in the suit that aimed a kick at a Hibs fan that was on the pitch, making his way back from taunting the Rangers fans - but some loyal supporters will do instead - let's carve them up.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Then let the courts deal with it if fans are found guilty and given banning orders so be it, as for the SFA I would laugh in their face and tell them to get their own house in order before they preach to us about anything. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How's that bragging? 1 of the times guilty as charged and admitted as much, the other 3 times I wasn't. Wrong time wrong place once and the other twice were Police lying. Like outright lying, the judge even said so.

and people wonder how I hate Scotland - cunts like you don't help either.

I've never been involved in situations like that at football and I'm no angel.

Cunts like you don't help Rangers

5 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

I've never been involved in situations like that at football and I'm no angel.

Cunts like you don't help Rangers

You are another absolute arsehole that should be employed by Rangers, then.

What I said was relative to the discussion, you then accuse me of being a wrong un and bragging despite the not guilty's and despite me telling you a judge said the Police lied twice and then go on to say I don't help Rangers again (there's people on here that will vouch for me and all the things I've done for Rangers and fellow fans through the years) you'd be well advised to just be quiet because you are making an arse of yourself (like you sometimes do why you have a pop at me on here)

You are another like the 2 or 3 that's already had the cheek to pop in here, spout shite against decent fans. I know it is a cliche on here but not one of us needs the SNP, Police Scotland, the anti Rangers media or tarriers with pricks like you judging good guys. I honestly hope that you never have your card marked for no reason other than getting a not guilty in a court of law for something you never done and spend time after it being victimised and picked on because of it because you will soon change your tune.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I get that, I honestly do, but the fans are being made sacrificial lambs here in the clubs persuits of a place at the top table in Scottish football or just trying to avoid a sanction for something that wasn't the clubs fault. It goes against everything we should stand for - things like loyalty.

I bet the club have not made an example of the Rangers security employee in the suit that aimed a kick at a Hibs fan that was on the pitch, making his way back from taunting the Rangers fans - but some loyal supporters will do instead - let's carve them up.

Sometimes the club need to be seen to take the lead with things and this is one of them. As shitty as it is for the handful involved, the club can make the argument they've been proactive in dealing with those believed to have caused trouble and will review them as and when they appear in court. Hibs have been the opposite and have only punished those who have been convicted while "ignoring" the thousands of others involved. It might not be palatable to everyone but, for now at least, it's in the club's interests to have as much of Scottish football onside (pardon the pun) as possible as we're trying to regain some of the stroke we had pre-2012.

Just now, The Dude said:

Sometimes the club need to be seen to take the lead with things and this is one of them. As shitty as it is for the handful involved, the club can make the argument they've been proactive in dealing with those believed to have caused trouble and will review them as and when they appear in court. Hibs have been the opposite and have only punished those who have been convicted while "ignoring" the thousands of others involved. It might not be palatable to everyone but, for now at least, it's in the club's interests to have as much of Scottish football onside (pardon the pun) as possible as we're trying to regain some of the stroke we had pre-2012.

Yeah I do understand all that, I just don't think it's right. I think the club should have the courage to stand by their earlier convictions and remain loyal to the fans - ones that paid thousands following, buying shares and season tickets to help save the club than be sold out for them to try and claw some kudos with the governing bodies, media and clubs that wanted us dead.

I see what you are saying I just don't agree. We should be more principled and loyal especially after the outstanding statement made after the final. I'm not even surprised, seen it coming (as I alluded to in the OP)

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah I do understand all that, I just don't think it's right. I think the club should have the courage to stand by their earlier convictions and remain loyal to the fans - ones that paid thousands following, buying shares and season tickets to help save the club than be sold out for them to try and claw some kudos with the governing bodies, media and clubs that wanted us dead.

I see what you are saying I just don't agree. We should be more principled and loyal especially after the outstanding statement made after the final. I'm not even surprised, seen it coming (as I alluded to in the OP)

We aren't in the SS. Rangers is a football club not an ideology. The only common denominator any of us need is that we want our team to win, the rest is open to debate, something you should try without the chip on yer shoulder.

Just now, Stocksy said:

We aren't in the SS. Rangers is a football club not an ideology. The only common denominator any of us need is that we want our team to win, the rest is open to debate, something you should try without the chip on yer shoulder.

Interesting you mention chips on shoulders, with chips being potatoes and you being a tarrier. Potato famines etc.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Interesting you mention chips on shoulders, with chips being potatoes and you being a tarrier. Potato famines etc.

Good try. Didn't seem to listen much tho, think yer a lost cause pal, all the best getting on in life with your attitude, sure you will do well :thumbup:

Just now, Stocksy said:

Good try. Didn't seem to listen much tho, think yer a lost cause pal, all the best getting on in life with your attitude, sure you will do well :thumbup:

I do quite well in life as it happens. I've just no time for people like you who talk utter pish and victimise good Rangers fans for no reason.

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are another absolute arsehole that should be employed by Rangers, then.

What I said was relative to the discussion, you then accuse me of being a wrong un and bragging despite the not guilty's and despite me telling you a judge said the Police lied twice and then go on to say I don't help Rangers again (there's people on here that will vouch for me and all the things I've done for Rangers and fellow fans through the years) you'd be well advised to just be quiet because you are making an arse of yourself (like you sometimes do why you have a pop at me on here)

You are another like the 2 or 3 that's already had the cheek to pop in here, spout shite against decent fans. I know it is a cliche on here but not one of us needs the SNP, Police Scotland, the anti Rangers media or tarriers with pricks like you judging good guys. I honestly hope that you never have your card marked for no reason other than getting a not guilty in a court of law for something you never done and spend time after it being victimised and picked on because of it because you will soon change your tune.

That's really just a ridiculous post.  I've no idea who you are other than occasional posts I've seen. 

You not think your argument that the club has been overzealous when you yourself have admitted disorder at football, is slightly ironic? 

I defend my club at all costs, i've been attending almost 30 years and never once in trouble and you're the judge of a good fan. 

The club has a real positive vibe at the moment and the current board have done a great job.

You are an extremist fan if there is such a thing, so blinkered by hate, focused on vengeance for the past injustice to our club that you aren't thinking rationally. 

30 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How is it difficult, I would say there's a high probability the board knew they were going to revoke those fans ST before they were even renewed, so taking hundreds of pounds off fans in the knowledge those fans would never be able to use them...thats one for trading standards imo!