What does Warburton say?

Iguana

When guys like Rossiter, Barton, Niko,  and Dodoo arrive for talks with Rangers before signing what does the manager say to them that convinces them to sign up?? They all would have offers for more money and bigger leagues elsewhere but something is said to get deals done (aside from the emotional fan, greatest club in the world stuff we all feel). . . 

3 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Must be true as any player that goes somewhere for money always admits it.

This.. 

I met Ian Black in the pub before he signed for us and he said he wasn't going to the 3rd division. 

2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Must be true as any player that goes somewhere for money always admits it.

I'm a sucker on a lot of things, but I believed Barton when he said that. The best players in our modern history came here initially for the money in my opinion - Gazza, Laudrup, De Boer, Cuellar etc and ending up loving the club. I get a different vibe from the new signings, don't know why. 

They usually mention training facilities and Ibrox. I think they're simply blown away by the sheer history and magnitude of The Rangers! 

Warburton said that getting them to come up and talk is the hard part. If he gets them here then the place sells itself! 

47 minutes ago, Iguana said:

When guys like Rossiter, Barton, Niko,  and Dodoo arrive for talks with Rangers before signing what does the manager say to them that convinces them to sign up?? They all would have offers for more money and bigger leagues elsewhere but something is said to get deals done (aside from the emotional fan, greatest club in the world stuff we all feel). . . 

Not lying when I say Warburton said his son showed him that video after we made him an offer. He then went on to say he now uses it as a recruitment tool. 

Who wouldn't be blown away by that still get goosebumps watching this myself

31 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

This.. 

I met Ian Black in the pub before he signed for us and he said he wasn't going to the 3rd division. 

There was people on here praising shite like Black and Tempeton for dropping divisions. From £2k a week to about £8k for playing part timers and they deserved praise somehow <cr> People saying it was the lure of the club and not just the wages <cr>

1 hour ago, Iguana said:

Three letters, EBT.  :D

1 hour ago, Iguana said:

You can play for Rangers!