Rossiter makes Barton look like a shrinking violet

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

But stop tackling yer own players wee man! :D 

Definitely shades of  big Willie Woodburn in that regard :pipe: 'Big Ben' was never shy of barreling over his team mates :wink:

EDIT: Apparently that's not him above. My bad. The black and white should have given it away.

Pretty sure this one actually is our cheeky wee chimney-sweeping midfield maestro-scamp....

5195__9113__452481648.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

We have the best midfield in the country by a fucking mile.

liking the fact that we have plenty of options for midfielders but only the 3 spaces available, and we still have Holt and Crooks to come back from their injuries as well. Good times ahead

Not sure about the title, but I absolutely loved the aggression that Rossiter, Barton and Kranjcar all showed tonight. I think this midfield trio would be the difference in games against Aberdeen and Celtic, the midfield would not only play them off the park, but also kick seven shades of shite out of them.

Rossiter shows exuberance due to his age, however makings of a great player and a fantastic debut.

Joey, on the other hand is a young head on old shoulders, Rossiter will learn from him and will develop into a midfield general learning from the seen it, done it, now go and do it!