Warburton & Krancjar Post Match Reaction

Doesn't show much emotion when he's speaking, doubted his eagerness after seeing his first interview, but I guess that's just the way he is. Said all the right things! This season is going to be a cracker if we can keep him 100%

Just now, Graham said:

Doesn't show much emotion when he's speaking, doubted his eagerness after seeing his first interview, but I guess that's just the way he is. Said all the right things! This season is going to be a cracker if we can keep him 100%

A very calm person, by all accounts. Not necessarily a bad thing.. 

6 minutes ago, Graham said:

It is, watched a few interviews of him on youtube and he's the exact same in every interview.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

A very calm person, by all accounts. Not necessarily a bad thing.. 

Not saying it's a bad thing, particularly in this league where he's more than likely going to be on the receiving end of some hefty challenges. Just don't remember his interviews from when he was in the PL

10 minutes ago, Graham said:

Not saying it's a bad thing, particularly in this league where he's more than likely going to be on the receiving end of some hefty challenges. Just don't remember his interviews from when he was in the PL

I think a calm head in the middle of the park is a very good thing to have. Really looking forward to this season now.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

I think a calm head in the middle of the park is a very good thing to have. Really looking forward to this season now.

I would say even more so since we have Barton now, but I'm sure I seen him get pushed tonight, off the ball, and he didn't react at all.

1 minute ago, Graham said:

I would say even more so since we have Barton now, but I'm sure I seen him get pushed tonight, off the ball, and he didn't react at all.

He did and waited for his moment and got the cunt back...no malice but showed who was the "Daddy"

4 hours ago, Graham said:

I first thought that was a concern; worried it might sum up the fact he doesn't really want to be here; but the performance on the pitch tells another story, and that is what counts. Him and Barton in midfield are going to rip the arse out of this league.