betfred last 16 seedings

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Agree, said this two weeks ago, we will hit the ground running when the eagle starts. Ā I also DO Not want Dundee Hivees in the draw as I o not want to give these bastards any financial help. Ā I want them knocked out in front of the lowest crowd posible.Ā 

I'm just waiting for Warbs to call now!Ā :D

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

As far as I'm aware it will be the same draw routine as previous years. 4 seeded at home, 4 unseeded at home.

Dundee and Ross County got eliminated tonight. Shaping up to be something like this in the last 16.

Seeded - Scum, Sheep, Edinburgh junkies, Hearts, Seeeeeevcooooooo, Partick Thistle, Morton and Raith

Unseeded - QOTS, St Johnstone, Peterhead or East Fife, ICT, Dundee United, Hamilton, Alloa and Motherwell

Ā 

Fixed.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

So the draw is tomorrow and here is our potential opponents.

Peterhead, St Johnstone, ICT, Hamilton, Motherwell, QOTS, Ayr or Dundee United/Dunfermline*

* Play each other tomorrow.

Ayr at home please, don't wantĀ a tricky away tie days before we go toĀ Dundee in the league.Ā 

Ayr at ibrox would do me.Ā 

After today's game IĀ now hope we draw one of the lower league sides at Ibrox so that we can utilise ourĀ squad and give games to guys who are clearly needing to find their fitness e.g. Krancjar. Also an easier game like that would be ideal to start Windass/Holt and get them back into the swing of things if they're fit enough after picking up injuries.Ā 

Ā 

On today's showing I think Krancjar is still a good bit off fitness wise so I would be reluctant to start him in the season opener versus Hamilton next week.Ā 

Ā 

From what I've seen my starting eleven for next week with the same options as today would be:

WesĀ 

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Rossiter Barton Halliday

O'Halloran Waghorn McKay

Ā 

If we have aĀ game against say East FifeĀ at home the Wednesday after I would play:

Wes

Tav Kiernan Hill Wallace

Krancjar Barton WindassĀ 

Forrester DodooĀ MillerĀ 

Ā 

With Holt coming off the bench in the second half if fit.

On 27/07/2016 at 9:46 AM, Prso's headband said:

Tbh I actually liked these games and thought least the SFA done something right.Ā 

Then it transpires you can potentially play the same team twice in a cup haha.

Like you can in the Europa league, Champions league, World cup etc, etc, etc

Ā 

1 hour ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

After today's game IĀ now hope we draw one of the lower league sides at Ibrox so that we can utilise ourĀ squad and give games to guys who are clearly needing to find their fitness e.g. Krancjar. Also an easier game like that would be ideal to start Windass/Holt and get them back into the swing of things if they're fit enough after picking up injuries.Ā 

Ā 

On today's showing I think Krancjar is still a good bit off fitness wise so I would be reluctant to start him in the season opener versus Hamilton next week.Ā 

Ā 

From what I've seen my starting eleven for next week with the same options as today would be:

WesĀ 

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Rossiter Barton Halliday

O'Halloran Waghorn McKay

Ā 

If we have aĀ game against say East FifeĀ at home the Wednesday after I would play:

Wes

Tav Kiernan Hill Wallace

Krancjar Barton WindassĀ 

Forrester DodooĀ MillerĀ 

Ā 

With Holt coming off the bench in the second half if fit.

I wasn't at the game, but I had already decided that there isn't a problem with Krancjars fitness - he is just a lazy bastard. Albeit a potential match winning one. Reminds me of MikhailichenkoĀ 

On 27/07/2016 at 9:46 AM, Prso's headband said:

Tbh I actually liked these games and thought least the SFA done something right.Ā 

Then it transpires you can potentially play the same team twice in a cup haha.

Same as most cups that have a group format really.