Virtuoso

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Not the smartest move for a business owner to post something like that online but I think its been slightly blown out of proportion here

I have to say can you imagine how it would be perceived if a Rangers supporter had posted this with Neil Lennon in the picture.

No way this isnt a crime!! The greatest fans in the world never incite violence or threatening behaviour, they prefer throwing a bag with shite in it, ill bet any money that this doesnt see the ink of a tabloid in scotlands sham of a mhedia circle, theyre too busy reporting on how poor former gers players are fairing in current life!! Anyway why is Neil Mccann at the piggery anyway is it true he was a fan of theirs as a kid?

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not the smartest move for a business owner to post something like that online but I think its been slightly blown out of proportion here

This bloke got a 14 month sentence and a 3 year banning order for something similar:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17219700

Only a coward would think that shooting someone in the back is funny or would make them some sort of hero to his equally obsessed and deranged pals..Good piece from the VB yet again. Alas we won't see this being reported in the msm, and I doubt police scotland will even slap his wrists..Banter/Craic or hacked account being the offered and accepted excuse no doubt..

What is wrong with these people that they can visualise themselves taking someone's life? . Neil was one of the classiest players at Ibrox in recent times ,  why  the fuck would anyone want to harm him because he played for Rangers answers on a stuck down folded £20.00 and sent to VB Just as an aside when I was young  Tommy Callaghan used to drink in our local and being smart arses we used to rib him about the game ,not once did he ever get angry or tell us to piss off  he just sat there and enjoyed his drink and in the end it was a case of how's going  Tommy  contrast that to the fuckers of today..

Hope that fhat bhag o shite packs more than an overnight bag for his appearance in court. Well done the VB's. Vermin like that rhat have no place in modern society. Hope thy let us know the outcome of this fhat cunts arrest. Would also be nice to hear he has lost his licence. That would be justice. 

2 hours ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Scanned the article then posted as I knew of the guy, I would make a shitty Detective, mate. 

Thats exactly what a detective would say if his cover was blown