A Wee Bit Pissed at TV Camera!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

If you paid full whack for your ticket I don't see why you shouldn't raise the issue using that photograph as evidence. 

There must be someone with the same problem on the other 18 yard line as well.

I don't think there is a Camera at the other end of the Gantry so not an issue for them

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Is that the big gantry in the middle? I thought it might have been one of those wee ones they have level with the 18 yard line or thereabouts.

Its right at the end of the big Gantry.....Here is what it is like when Standing up and No Camera

11222414_10153821075975695_4371628002726336983_n.jpg

20 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

There has been Camera there on quite a few occasions but not as big as the one last night, I was thinking of complaining last season but put up with it, mind you the ticket was a bit cheaper then as well....a trip to the ticket Office I think is on the cards!

I would be kicking the porta cabins doors in if any cunt sold me that seat with the evidence on your phone. First question after flashing the evidence would be "well,would you fuckin sit in that?" Kick the doors in mate

Fuck off OP. Football is no longer about the common fan, he's only there to pay money upfront for seasons tickets, football is now all about multi angle shots and slo mo replays with constant exposure, enhanced fan noise where virtually none exists, millions of solo football fans watching a screen pretending they have actually got the "fully enhanced digital experience" cos they have big fuck off TVs with too much brightness and contrast, and so-called experts before during and after the game allowing them to become so-called  experts themselves. Never seeing the bigger picture or the full flow of the beautiful game, and zero real atmosphere, believing the false excitement of the pre match hype and  sublimally absorbing the background ads ads flashing away all during the game.

That cameraman is important. 

Ordinary fans ? The lifeblood of football. But now the whole game is on a life support TV system costing and spending billions that isn't actually the real deal. 

Seriously, complain like fuck, the game takes place at all times on the whole pitch against the background of supporters, it's all about enjoying the whole experience and not missing or being distracted by some bits of movable shiny metal. 

And to make up for your disappointment already I'm sure the club would love to provide you and a friend with some free hospitality at a game, it's the least they should do. Email or write a strong complaint along with that photo.

As I said already the fans who attend the game are the real lifeblood of our club. 

Looking at your photo, you seem to be just a bit further along the Main Stand than where I sit (I don't have same problem).  I definitely think you have case for restricted view.  However, my guess is you must be quite close to the hospitality area.  If it happens again, I'd brass neck it, step across the rope and sit in one of the vacant comfy seats clear of the camera.   If anyone challenges you, make your case and complain to them - if nothing else you should hopefully get their support to help argue for a restricted view reduction.

Can't believe you're moaning. After all the club have gone to the added expense of installing you a nice nice big TV screen in your corner so you don't miss anything! Surely that's a premium? ?

Just kidding mate. Has to be a restricted seat. ?

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Just wait till we get the  new HD cameras, I hear they are massive.  Actually the cameraman head is bigger than the camera, job for isis? 

They are already using the HD cameras, they are the same size. Last night wass a live BT game, so for most games there probably will be less cameras.