A Wee Bit Pissed at TV Camera!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strip to your pants,  paint your phone number on your chest and wiggle your arse seductively whilst licking your lips in front of the camera, you should earn more than enough to cover the cost of your ticket. 

Unless you are fat that is, most folk find fat people a turn off.

Fact. 

2 hours ago, lisakolo said:

Hello nice to meet you it is my pleasure to communicate with you if you will have interest in me for relationship i will be glad try to write through email.
lisakolo30@gmail.com

wtf??  this aint no dating site bitch!!!!!

9 hours ago, The Mongoose said:

Its not bad when there is no Camera there! I could put up with that! but it was £625!

Aye mate it would be a good seat without that camera but it's actually worse than restricted ones I've sat in because all you usually have to do is lean forward a bit to see by the pillar. Your probably needing to go up the way  to see then getting in the way of those behind you. That's a joke and especially for the price. I bet your fooked for a good move to as it's just about to kick off again and so many books have been sold. I'd be after a discount at least mate. Post what you do as I want to know what the club does.

Wish they would put them over at the Govan anyway as the Main Stand would look amazing on TV and viewers notice. It would help promote the club better and our game.

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Strip to your pants,  paint your phone number on your chest and wiggle your arse seductively whilst licking your lips in front of the camera, you should earn more than enough to cover the cost of your ticket. 

Unless you are fat that is, most folk find fat people a turn off.

Fact. 

2 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Aye mate it would be a good seat without that camera but it's actually worse than restricted ones I've sat in because all you usually have to do is lean forward a bit to see by the pillar. Your probably needing to go up the way  to see then getting in the way of those behind you. That's a joke and especially for the price. I bet your fooked for a good move to as it's just about to kick off again and so many books have been sold. I'd be after a discount at least mate. Post what you do as I want to know what the club does.

Wish they would put them over at the Govan anyway as the Main Stand would look amazing on TV and viewers notice. It would help promote the club better and our game.

Yes I'm Fat....and Will let you know outcome!

UPDATE :- I have been given a change of seat, I'm Now sitting beside The Directors Box.I popped into the ticket office today and discussed the problem which has now been resolved by moving my seat. I must thank the staff who were very sympathetic about my situation and acted upon it in a very courteous and professional manner.They are a credit to the club. Here's to 55!

3 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

UPDATE :- I have been given a change of seat, I'm Now sitting beside The Directors Box.I popped into the ticket office today and discussed the problem which has now been resolved by moving my seat. I must thank the staff who were very sympathetic about my situation and acted upon it in a very courteous and professional manner.They are a credit to the club. Here's to 55!

Great outcome

WATP

7 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

No fuss then. Well done for being nice about it and getting the 5 star treatment in return. Hope your not in one of the freeloaders seats or there will be real fuckin trouble :lol: 

12 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

now you have to sit next to paul murrays hair,  you still wont be able to see some of the pitch :P