A Wee Bit Pissed at TV Camera!

Getting pissed off at paying premium price for my season ticket and getting more and more TV games spoiling my view with cameras getting larger!.... Do you think I have a case for restricted view?

I realise that TV is an important part of our income but The cameras are getting larger and last night was the final straw it was the biggest yet and had a protective cover over it making it worse. With more and more games going to be televised I reckon I should be either relocated to a seat of similar value or given a part refund as it is not a premium view in my opinion.

13782178_10154569517065695_1117645880128402638_n.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a bit of a piss take to be honest.

Surely it's someone's job to figure out the logistics when the TV companies are in, you'd think they would move seats affected, or as you say, reduce the ticket prices.

42 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Getting pissed off at paying premium price for my season ticket and getting more and more TV games spoiling my view with cameras getting larger!.... Do you think I have a case for restricted view?

I realise that TV is an important part of our income but The cameras are getting larger and last night was the final straw it was the biggest yet and had a protective cover over it making it worse. With more and more games going to be televised I reckon I should be either relocated to a seat of similar value or given a part refund as it is not a premium view in my opinion.

13782178_10154569517065695_1117645880128402638_n.jpg

You would be as well watching on telly ?

1 minute ago, craigfeguson said:

It tells you on site when buying a ticket if restricted view. If it is your ticket would have been cheaper. 

It tells you on site when buying a ticket if restricted view. If it is your ticket would have been cheaper. 

Its not bad when there is no Camera there! I could put up with that! but it was £625!

I'd be in there shouting and balling. Has it been there many times. 

There has been Camera there on quite a few occasions but not as big as the one last night, I was thinking of complaining last season but put up with it, mind you the ticket was a bit cheaper then as well....a trip to the ticket Office I think is on the cards!