Rangers hanging their fans out to dry (part 2)

K.A.I

Actually makes me angry reading that.

After settling on it I am convinced that clown done this to get a seat on that board to be shouted down at every opportunity considering every other club has interests which always include damaging Rangers. 

There is no other explanation after their statement after the game. 

Possibly one of the biggest retractions I've seen from the club. Absolutely shocking treatment

The difference is night and day there. No interest in anything you have to say. No interest in your potential innocence, just latching onto potential guilt. I've read a lot of your moaning today, but no fucking wonder. I'd be raging to receive that, even if I was on the pitch. In fact, I'm raging and I obviously didn't receive it. There is clearly the possibility that some on the pitch could deserve a ban, but that letter's shocking.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

The difference is night and day there. No interest in anything you have to say. No interest in your potential innocence, just latching onto potential guilt. I've read a lot of your moaning today, but no fucking wonder. I'd be raging to receive that, even if I was on the pitch. In fact, I'm raging and I obviously didn't receive it. There is clearly the possibility that some on the pitch could deserve a ban, but that letter's shocking.

I appreciate those comments mate,, sums up my feelings well.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Not going into the subject matter of the letters, but the difference in context between the two is night and day.

Still no statement from the 'voice of the support' (C1872 / SVL) on this I see - strings being firmly pulled from above by their paymasters.

Spineless bastards.

1872/SVL won't say anything unless we tell them to, so we have been told in the 1872 thread. Have you ever heard so much rubbish in all your life. 

I'm also disgusted - at the hivs letter. That's exactly the type of wishy washy handwringing pish I'd expect from them and their ilk.

Although to be fair their letter doesn't seem to be addressed to someone who has actually been arrested, while the gers one clearly has. Regarding the Rangers one, well if your caught, charged, and arrested, then the club don't have much choice to take the action they have, and now the club have taken that action they have the moral authority to claim hivs do the same.

1 minute ago, AljayBoy said:

I'm also disgusted - at the hivs letter. That's exactly the type of wishy washy handwringing pish I'd expect from them and their ilk.

Although to be fair their letter doesn't seem to be addressed to someone who has actually been arrested, while the gers one clearly has. Regarding the Rangers one, well if your caught, charged, and arrested, then the club don't have much choice to take the action they have, and now the club have taken that action they have the moral authority to claim hivs do the same.

and if you have pled not guilty, a Rangers fan and awaiting trial?

The thing that gets me is the season ticket removal with no refund!!!!!!

The said person could walk free from court but would find themselves banned and out of pocket into the bargain. 

A clear case of thanks for defending the club and players on the day in question but now we have all season monies in we can start banning people who were rightly lauded for defending the club and staff.

As own goals go this tops anything I've witnessed on the park.

Also there's other info that I have passed onto Fishtank previous and Gogzy today via PM that prove the Police (and by extension possibly Rangers but can't prove it yet) that also supports the narrative that Rangers fans are getting treated like shite and they are all falling over theirselves to nail us.

Due to the nature of this online society, I don't know if I can ever post it up for everyone but those that need to know do - those who doubt it don't matter. Sorry if that's cryptic but it's true.

Absolute stitch up job on us, our fans and our club and no-one is there to prevent/fight it including our club

Just now, K.A.I said:

and if you have pled not guilty, a Rangers fan and awaiting trial?

The fact there's been enough evidence to bring charges means the club have to act, and they've done so.

I'd hope and expect the club would rescind the ban if a 'not guilty' verdict was returned, but in the mean time I'm not surprised the club have taken the action they have, as they need to be seen as being pro active.

Just now, AljayBoy said:

The fact there's been enough evidence to bring charges means the club have to act, and they've done so.

I'd hope and expect the club would rescind the ban if a 'not guilty' verdict was returned, but in the mean time I'm not surprised the club have taken the action they have, as they need to be seen as being pro active.

You joking? They can sell the same seat twice, are they fucking rescinding anything. 

No they were being pro active defending us. This retraction is on another scale, which keeps Mr Robertson sitting pretty on a board where he won't be listened to. 

You can lie in court, steal millions and the SFA find you fit to run a football club you scuppered in the first place and can attend matches!!, then have the hypocrisy to ban someone who has not yet been to court and could be innocent. Rangers are well on the road to the top now, do we really want these bastards running our club.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Dont post anything like that mate.  Keep it till everything is over. You know these cunts look in here 

No intention of. The stuff I'm referring to, sadly, I can never mention online or my life will quite literally be hell going to games and who knows what else. I know that reads paranoid to some, but as I said anyone that knows knows and anyone that doesn't believe me doesn't matter. Just wish people would step into the real world in modern day Scotland.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

No intention of. The stuff I'm referring to, sadly, I can never mention online or my life will quite literally be hell going to games and who knows what else. I know that reads paranoid to some, but as I said anyone that knows knows and anyone that doesn't believe me doesn't matter. Just wish people would step into the real world in modern day Scotland.

Welcome to the republic of Scotland.....

Utter infested shitehole.

1 minute ago, Three stripes said:

Wish he could post it before anymore rangers fans get the early morning knock,maybe if there's proof that we know what the rozzers are up to they might slow down.

Hate to say it but celtic would be all over this defending there fans,makes you sick that our board are same old same old.

Yes with 1300 taig QC's.

The club shouldn't be taking sanctions against fans before investigating and coming to a guilty verdict. 

Any fan on the pitch is at risk but deserves the chance to defend themselves first and foremost. 

The big unknown is that none of us will ever know what's going on at boardroom level. We can speculate and hear odd part bit were always out the loop and always will be.