Rangers hanging their fans out to dry (part 2)

K.A.I

3 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

If I was the individuals I would be seeking a meeting with David Martin and Stewart Robertson and if they weren't forthcoming I would take the club to a small claims court.

at worst they should not be allowed to resell the ticket as it has been paid for in good faith. 

I would suggest from experience that they will be willing to facilitate a meeting.

I would also ask C1872 to help facilitate this if it isn't possible directly (tu) 

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

I don't dispute an member of senior management takes his instructions from the chief executive. Although if folk at that level need spoon-fed at every turn there's a serious problem with the mangement team within Ibrox.

Managing the fallout from the cup final debacle will be one of the top priorities of the board, this isn't some minor scuffle between two pissheads. Whether you agree on the course the board have taken is a different matter but to suggest that the board would leave something this important for the underlings to deal with is well beyond laughable. Its very clear that you just want to argue for the sake of arguing, whatever floats your boat I suppose.

disgraceful those who protected our fans and players by being on the pitch that day should be given special treatment and rewarded by the club not tossed out like yesterdays garbage.

hell I hate to give THEM any credit whatsoever but compare this legitimate protection of members of our clubs support and playing staff with how the filth treated the rioters in Amsterdam it is night and day.

Fuck you for this King (and about a hundred other reasons you utter scumbag) and most importantly fuck you Paul Murray pretty much just for every aspect that you bring to the club being negative you are a cunt.

12 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I thought this was worthy of a second thread since the first one, the debate has moved on, became infested and semantics getting trotted out by some of the usual suspects and everyone going round in circles.

If an admin/mod feels this should be merged then no problems - I just feel it's best to start a fresh with these new bits and get it out there again so to speak and also there's some stuff here that needs maximum publicity IMO.

Let me showcase the difference between Hibs and Rangers. This is a legit letter from Hibs asking them to explain and giving them the benefit of the doubt. It shows just how scummy the guys like Robertson and the rest such as King and Murray higher up the chain actually are when you see the difference in attitudes. It makes me sick to be honest.

OK as promised before in my original thread yesterday, the original letter from Rangers. Please note I have only seen two of the letters that have been sent out - but both letters say the same thing verbatim. So uploading one will sufice.

image1.jpg

The original Hibs letter :

image2.png

The above enlarged a bit :

image3.png

I'm sorry but I genuinely think it's disgusting the difference in attitude between the clubs. We are way behind the times here and struggling in a much larger battle. Rangers and the pricks in charge don't care about the fans - we are all sacrificial lambs to them so they get their cosy positions and jobs at tables.

Fs mate seeing these letters makes all the moaning worthwhile I never paid much attention till I seen these. We really have let fans down , lying down to that shower of shite hoping that all is forgotten whilst people like yourself are left wondering wtf ! Hopefully the club grows a backbone and sorts this for u !!

This is a disgrace, the current board are a shower of lying cunts who take us for fools and treat us like scum.

To them we are nothing but customers, money in the bank. Didnt take long for their bullshit to start, less than a year and theyre pandering to our enemies worse than the previous board.

Folk acting like theyre the saviours, the new fucking messiahs, what a load of shite.

There's no denying that the board have turned the club around in the short time they have been involved with the club.  The results and performances on the pitch show that and I'm sure most are very appreciative of this.  However the treatment of the fans in this instance is disgusting and shouldn't be tolerated.  The board should hang their heads in shame, the cowards that they are.

1 minute ago, minstral said:

What i find strange is that it is only two forums debating this, RM and VB. There seems to be silence from other forums which is strange.

why are you surprised by this? It is having a go at the board who must be hailed as hero's by everyone despite pretty much all evidence to be they caused a lot of our issues off the pitch as well.

The on pitch stuff has been sorted out by hiring a good manager who has done exceedingly well and brought in his own people so the board get minimum credit for that if any at all.

6 minutes ago, minstral said:

What i find strange is that it is only two forums debating this, RM and VB. There seems to be silence from other forums which is strange.

FF have probs taken a page from the boards book and banned anyone who mentions it

29 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Managing the fallout from the cup final debacle will be one of the top priorities of the board, this isn't some minor scuffle between two pissheads. Whether you agree on the course the board have taken is a different matter but to suggest that the board would leave something this important for the underlings to deal with is well beyond laughable. Its very clear that you just want to argue for the sake of arguing, whatever floats your boat I suppose.

I will state quite categorically that our board will now wash their hands of this .

Possibly a few platitudes to the masses but I don't expect them to pursue any kind of sanctions on Hivs .Certainly not a bad word said against plod 

Plenty on this forum as well have spent the last two years publicly sucking Kings cock, we'll see where their loyalties lie now, with some rich boardmember who only wants our money or the fans who love their Club and are unjustly banned, unfortunately I can guess where many of them will side

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I will state quite categorically that our board will now wash their hands of this .

Possibly a few platitudes to the masses but I don't expect them to pursue any kind of sanctions on Hivs .Certainly not a bad word said against plod 

Makes you wonder if a deal was done on the sanctions if the board knifed its own fans. 

1 minute ago, Willis said:

True Bears from days gone by will be turning in their graves across the globe at this

Spot on mate, gone are the days of looking after each other. To many fans that love the power, and chase the blazers. Then we have some fans who love the money, and stayed away from games, yet  loyal fans who went to every game are ignored. What this board want is for fans to pay their money sit and be good boys then home you go.

Just now, minstral said:

Spot on mate, gone are the days of looking after each other. To many fans that love the power, and chase the blazers. Then we have some fans who love the money, and stayed away from games, yet  loyal fans who went to every game are ignored. What this board want is for fans to pay their money sit and be good boys then home you go.

Sit down shut up, should be the new club motto. 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The board wont wash their hands of this at all, they have bridges to build and the fans are getting in the way of that. To suggest, as the original post I quoted did, that the board have had no input into the banning of bears with no refund who haven't been convicted yet is rediculous. 

3 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

The board wont wash their hands of this at all, they have bridges to build and the fans are getting in the way of that.

This is it, our massive away numbers, our ability to outsing any support, and our inability to sit on our hands quietly during a game is completely ruining this boards plans of sooking up to the SFA.

Have Club1872 and the blazer chasers and the other "fans reps" said anything about this?

Putting the board before the support, never thought id see it. But some of our fans are like Jesus freaks and the board and the blazer chasers are like televangelists, and folk will just blindly follow them and some fans will get used as cannon fodder.

If I were one of the fans being done for this I'd have thought that at least the Club would have my back but not this board. It's a good thing VBs and fans on here are there to rally behind them and raise funds because the board won't raise a finger let alone a precious penny for the Clubs loyal fans.