The mheejah using The Rangers as bad example!

23 minutes ago, Der Hammer of Der Gods said:

WTF is this shit, why the fuck did the evening times single us out, shower of cunts.

Because we're the closest club to the Palace of fArts? Nah I don't believe that for a second...

It's because we're the Big Bad Rangers and it's cool for the mhedia to hate us and they consider us an easy target because we have a board of spineless numpties who won't pull people up for this low level abuse of the club's fanbase.

As far the police are concerned there is likely to be more trouble at a music event than there is at a Rangers home game, the possible exception in their view being a visit by the Glitterites.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is about perceptions. People generally think that there is a lot of trouble at football matches and they require a lot of policing at great cost. People are also intimidated by large crowds and the perceived dangers.

Having said that, it's unreasonable to drag Rangers into the problems surrounding concerts. You wouldn't be happy if the guys in the pub were talking about the slutty barmaid only to conclude that she was no more a slut than your daughter.

All negative connotations have an impact.

I actually take it as a compliment as we are the biggest club in the country with the biggest support. You don't need many police officers (if any) to watch over they big banners at the Piggery!

Whateffer, but the point is they throw in "3 deaths at t in park then follow it up by mentioning the policing of Rangers in the next par" ! To be fair nice bit of vilifying by the Jesuit press ! :sherlock:

The meeting comes after locals raised concerns around safety, following three deaths at T in The Park.

Police said there would be more officers at the event each day than at "a regular Rangers game" and said officers would be on patrol inside and outside the park from 9am until 3am on both days of the festival

8 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Whateffer, but the point is they throw in "3 deaths at t in park then follow it up by mentioning the policing of Rangers in the next par" ! To be fair nice bit of vilifying by the Jesuit press ! :sherlock:

The meeting comes after locals raised concerns around safety, following three deaths at T in The Park.

Satan....Santa?

...Its the same letters!

ITS THE SAME FRICKIN GUY!!!

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Dark sky in your wee pic there mate.

Subliminally you're suggesting darkness, turning lights off and admin2.

Reported for bheast like conduct.

Aye, sound mate, as far from a taig as you could imagine. Belter.

1 minute ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

FFS!

Snide and cuntish. 

It was a quote used by the police in a public meeting with residents around Bellahouston Park. They brought us up as there have been complaints there weren't enough cops to deal with the crowds there and used us as a comparison as they normally police larger crowds at Ibrox than are expected at Bellahouston.  

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

??????????

PM received. 

Photoshopping isn't appreciated on here. Ask Blue Gates.

Consider this a yellow card and your final warning. 

You seriously questioning the validity of that picture and my service?

And rightly so , don't see the story in this . Just seems like the press desperate to throw rangers in there . Summer sessions at bellahouston have the tendency to turn into absoloute nedfests and full of teenagers full of drink and drugs they obviously can't handle and either passing oot in a pool of their own pish and vomit or fighting amongst themselves . Went a few years back to avicci and emeniem and two of the worst concerts I have been two because of this issue , avicci particularly was horrific , awful music and a horrible crowd 

46 minutes ago, Clunge said:

You seriously questioning the validity of that picture and my service?

Posting fake pictures is bannable offence, and he already gave you a warning. I'd be careful if I were you.