Help! How do I change my username?

How do I change my username? Went to join tonight but apparently joined back in 2012 and picked the worst username in history of usernames. It won't let me create a new account with my email and now I'm stuck and don't want folk thinking I'm a rhat. I've been visiting this forum for years but never really had anything worth posting (still don't ?). I really want to get into a discussion about this "sensational signing" that'll send "shockwaves" through Scottish Fitba. I need to do something coz I'm bursting at the seams. Googling Rangers every 5mins. Help me change somebody. Cheers 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Superrangers2012 said:

How do I change my username? Went to join tonight but apparently joined back in 2012 and picked the worst username in history of usernames. It won't let me create a new account with my email and now I'm stuck and don't want folk thinking I'm a rhat. I've been visiting this forum for years but never really had anything worth posting (still don't ?). I really want to get into a discussion about this "sensational signing" that'll send "shockwaves" through Scottish Fitba. I need to do something coz I'm bursting at the seams. Googling Rangers every 5mins. Help me change somebody. Cheers 

You need to pm user @Moody Blue Legend he deals with all the name changes. Will cost you a fiver tho

18 minutes ago, Superrangers2012 said:

Only RM Erskine Fund Members are eligible for name changes.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

PM me once you've donated, and I'll get it changed for you. (tu)

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Only RM Erskine Fund Members are eligible for name changes.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

PM me once you've donated, and I'll get it changed for you. (tu)

Appreciate it mate. Pratted just now but defo will donate at some point.