*** Official EPL Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 ***

Mols94

The new season starts in just over 2 weeks time so I thought it would be a good idea to get this rolling.

If you played last year you should automatically join this years classic league (I just renewed the league), provided you can remember your login details.

However if you want to also take part in the H2H league, you'll have to rejoin it as it wouldn't let me renew it.

Newcomers can join the classic league using the following code: 535552-157877

And the code for the H2H league is: 535552-157944

Entry to the leagues will be closed after gameweek 3/4

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinned this thread guys.

Anybody got any hunches about who they think might do well or prove to be decent options?

Stones at 5.0 is surely a decent shout? I can't see him being at Everton come the end of the window.

Milner for 6.5 must be a decent option too? He's usually a pretty consistent point scorer.

6 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I think he is, but so is Long.

I think Charlie Austin could be decent too. 

Never really got going when he first moved to Southampton but with Pelle & Mane gone now I think he will play more often and we seen what he could do with QPR a couple of years ago.

I think I'm going with Negredo though. Born have a decent opening five fixtures.

If Liverpools fixtures weren't so bad I'd have Winjaldum too. For 8 million I think he is potentially a steal once the first five game weeks are over.

How do you think Feghouli & Fischer will do? I was looking at them as potential "number five" midfielders but I'm scared to commit.

50 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm torn over Feghouli or Kouyate. Was set to pick the former but Kouyate scoring in EL qualifiers has me reassessing the choice. Not sure about Fischer, probably wouldn't take the risk of two Boro attackers.

I have both in my current line up 

GK COURTOIS / VALDES

DEF WALKER / STONES (MIGHT CHANGE HIM NOW THOUGH) / CLYNE / GALLOWAY / SIMPSON

MIDS KOUYATE / HAZARD / MANE / POGBA / FEGHOULI

ATT GRAY / RASHFORD / IBRA 

I have changed it daily since setting it up last week so will likely change again soon 

On 7/28/2016 at 4:04 PM, Mols94 said:

The new season starts in just over 2 weeks time so I thought it would be a good idea to get this rolling.

If you played last year you should automatically join this years classic league (I just renewed the league), provided you can remember your login details.

However if you want to also take part in the H2H league, you'll have to rejoin it as it wouldn't let me renew it.

Newcomers can join the classic league using the following code: 535552-157877

And the code for the H2H league is: 535552-157944

Entry to the leagues will be closed after gameweek 3/4

Starting to get excited for it again. I've picked my provisional team for Saturday. I'll keep tinkering though and end up with Paul McShane as my captain