Rangers Daily Record Blogger

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Haven't read the whole thread but it just proves the point about how no self-respecting bear can support the SNP / or the previous Yes campaign.

Just look at the cunt:

screenshot_twitter_com_2015_11_26_20_52_

A face you'd never tire of kicking (purely in a hypothetical sense you understand :)... just in case wee Burnies stormtroopers are looking in :dry: :rolleyes: )

Twins separated at birth. That puss.

Millica-Custom.jpg

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The man is a wanker, like all the rest missing the whole fucking point of why we are angry about this. 

:541:

Also calls the club's statement cynical. It probably doesn't occur to people like him that are so wet that a lot of people were rightly pissed off at seeing players being set upon, including people at the club. Just a shame they never held back until the courts had their say. The violent people at Ibrox line was laughable as if these guys represent a danger to us or something. Obviously hoping for a real job of them and is playing the objective fan. Reminds me of that guy McMurdo when he did the same with Alex Thomson hoping to be become some kind of go to guy for the media.

4 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I hope this thread reaches the snake bastart. 

Every Rangers fan out there should know about this cretin, he's a bheast in Rangers colours. We need to weed him and his kind out ASAP 

Going by what Strathavenbear says on twitter, he is a sheepie, but the sheepies don't want him.

***** Every bear should know @Jonnyrmcfarlane is a sheep Fan and not a bear. Please pass this on.

Retweets 2

Reply to @Strathavenbear @Jonnyrmcfarlane 

Kriss ‏@krisslives 2h2 hours ago

@Strathavenbear @Jonnyrmcfarlane I'm afraid he's one of yours. We don't want him.

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Stick a wee can of red bull in it mate, stuff that dreams are made off. 

:lol:

Brings back a lot of good memories and the odd fight too. All part of growing up and not just in schemes either. This guy must be one of them odd balls who went to the cinema on a Friday night as a youngster.

I was fond of blue label Thunderbird myself although the Buckfast got nicer the more you drunk. Never did think of mixing it with Red Bull though lol

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

@CoplandStandBear see if this is you that wrote this piece I hope some cunt rattles you the next time they see you.  Rangers fan my fucking arse.  Let me tell you something aswell id rather stand shoulder to shoulder with these stale lager, buck fast smelling cunts than a dirty tarrier appeasing prick like you any day of the week.

Admin if this is proved to be him or any member of this forum, an instant ban to him and his IP should be top of your agenda.  Tarrier rat.

See I think I remember this guy being controversial a year or two back, and I think we banned him then....wasn't he the guy that spelled his name wrong?

5 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Third or Fourth place?

Never a bear

Never even read it but thinking the same even though I thought he was talking about 2nd place. As if Rangers and Warburton are going into a season thinking about second let alone any lower. Even if you believed winning was impossible you still wouldn't be shouting shit like that in public. Never known a bear to talk like a Motherwell supporter. We're famous for believing in our team and its with good reason :)

11 minutes ago, gogzy said:

See I think I remember this guy being controversial a year or two back, and I think we banned him then....wasn't he the guy that spelled his name wrong?

Was it spelled copelandroadbear or am I thinking of something else mate ?

4 hours ago, Three stripes said:

Is that the yes voting trannie lover who gets ripped to shreds from the wee fanny from the gween bwigade

Yea that's him mate! I had never heard of this cunt until around last Christmas when a Canadian Bear on Twitter made a comment about a Rangers related article written by Keith Jackson on the DR and a link, so I went and read it. While I was there I noticed a video where writers from the DR discuss football events, where in this particular video;Keith Jackson and these bloggers from different clubs went for a drink together. From what I remember there could have been a Hibs fan, an Aberdeen fan, a Jambo fan, some wee cunt from the tarriers and Jonny Mcfarlane; a Rangers fan????

He started off reasonably well, but it soon got to the point where I was fucking disgusted with him as he let the others rip our club to bits (in my opinion) specially the wee tarrier cunt...so that was enough for me and I forgot all about him.

Fast forward a few months and on to Twitter and I find this @Jonnymcfarlane cunt spouting absolute shite and getting hammered by many Bears such as VB, so I thought he was some bead rattler from the groin Brigade; therefore I didn't connect him with the Blog writing twat from the DR.

If he is a REAL Rangers fan then I'm the fucking Prime Minister of Australia. That cunt wouldn't last 2 minutes at Ibrox standing next to me coming out with that shite.

Just now, lidorfc said:

Matthew. That's the one name that sticks out in my mind.

:lol:  tha's the one I am thinking about, but that isn't him either. :D   I am sure that guy was on here, he might even still have an active account.   I seem to remember him taking a power of his abuse for that article from a few years ag, that was posted earlier ITT.   He might just have fucked off and not came back.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

:lol:  tha's the one I am thinking about, but that isn't him either. :D   I am sure that guy was on here, he might even still have an active account.   I seem to remember him taking a power of his abuse for that article from a few years ag, that was posted earlier ITT.   He might just have fucked off and not came back.

So it's not some retard that can't spell Matthew and it's no some retard that can't spell Ferguson, how many retards are there that can't spell their own name? 

Just now, lidorfc said:

So it's not some retard that can't spell Matthew and it's no some retard that can't spell Ferguson, how many retards are there that can't spell their own name? 

I no longer think he spelled his name wrong. I was getting two different people mixed up completely.

4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Get a load of this "article" or "blog entry" or whatever name he wants to hand this unbelievable shite from his own site, from 2012:

"It’s hard being a Rangers fan in modern Scotland.  I don’t expect pity. Like clued up Yanks circa 2005, mired in the Bush administration’s wacky adventures, I understand why people hate us and have to accept that at least some of it is probably deserved. Casting aside the financial mismanagement, administrative scandals and historic signing policies, what is worse is the embarrassing ingrained culture that continues to shame the club on a regular basis in 2012. The mind-set of Presbyterian superiority that manifests itself in arrogance and defiance  was exposed on Saturday once again, with the singing of banned song ‘The Billy Boys’.

Clearly audible on satellite broadcasts it has been established many times that this song is unacceptable and potentially criminal yet members of the Rangers support remain undaunted.  Rangers fans have a habit of making me question my allegiances to the club.  Back in 2007, I was anticipating the highlight of my football supporting life with the UEFA cup final in Manchester.  The next day, after serious rioting and hooliganism,  I began to ask myself ‘Is this the sort of club you want to associate yourself with?’.  I came to realise that it’s up to the educated, emancipated supporters try to lead the way and try to change things from within. As a pro-independence, republican (in the sense I don’t agree with a constitutional monarchy) atheist, Rangers fan I feel well placed to talk about the need for the club to embrace the modern world.

There is now a clear and lucid line of thought that the club, from the Manager to the Chief Executive have taken Rangers 2 steps backwards with regressive recent statements that have pandered to the less open minded elements amongst the support.  I’m told that Ally McCoist is a really nice guy, that he’s switched on and media savvy but I am yet to see clear evidence of it. He doesn’t seem to be very bright (Don’t even get me started on his signing policy of Brazilians and Greeks for Division 3 football). His request to find the people responsible for Rangers transfer ban was an awful, misguided idea that simply gave credence to those that attach themselves to the club and blacken its name.  I broadly agree that the transfer ban was unfair and think the SFA have handled the whole situation dreadfully but they still haven’t handled it as badly as some within Rangers, Charles Green for example.  Instead of talking about Rangers not going back into the SPL, how about a bit of reconciliation with Scottish football.  How about a little reflection and understanding that people nowadays don’t really like songs about ‘fenian blood’?  How about a bit of the dignity the club used to be associated with?

There is a simple way to solve the singing problem.  The SFL should adopt ‘strict liability’ and, if necessary, dock points. They should start with 3 points for Sunday’s sing-along.  It is politically the perfect time.  Rangers will win the third division regardless, so the SFL would not be accused of disrupting the integrity of the competition.  The chorus would soon stop as the dimmer element would be forced to directly address the consequences of their actions.

I have been careful not to mention the word ‘sectarianism’ which has become the go-to term for lazy tabloid hacks who lack the wit to come up with anything more profound or modern.  I challenge these keyboard warriors to get down to Parkhead and Ibrox to ask about the fundamental reasons for each set of supporters choice of faith.  ‘Excuse me sir, what exactly are your problems with Bishops within the clergy system?’  Ask a 16 year old nowadays if they believe in God and you are likely to get laughed at by the little bugger and church attendances have never been lower. This is not an issue of ecclesiastical debate rather than an ingrained hatred of the other.  A tribalism that is tens of decades old, exposing itself in the only way it is still allowed in modern secular society, at football matches. You will find other severe examples all over Europe and South America where there is derby hatred far more vociferous than ours.

To me this is an issue of tribalism.  This is not a ‘west of Scotland issue’, or ‘Scotland’s shame’ or any of those other woeful tabloidisms. It is an issue with Rangers and decent Rangers supporters must stand up and be counted.  In 2012, I for one do not wish to be tarnished by this nonsense anymore.  The Scottish Football League should act and act now."

No words describe how much of a wretched cunt he truly is.

Even referring to the signing policy. Never seen that on any Rangers blog or forum. He's another one of these football social workers. These mad cunts need to calm down and get a life.

Football is going to end up like going to see a snooker match because of these feminists :power_of_anguish:    

By far the worse I've seen from a supposed Rangers supporter.

What a soft cock.

Watching how the violence unfolded after the game. The complete lack of action by stewards and police to contain it. The provocation by quite a few hundred Hibs fans to the Rangers supporters in what was a highly emotional game. Could only have resulted in a few Rangers fans taking them on.

The whole affair has been swept under the carpet by the SFA and the police. Their lack of action and subsequent attempts to try and put equal blame onto Rangers fans as hibs fans, is nothing short of a farce.