Club1872 on bans

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Willis said:

Basically "were just a mouthpiece for the board, what the boars says goes, but of any bears are found not guilty we'll put a word in"

The Club and Club1872 should be backing the fans to the hilt.

Club1872, Rst, Rangers First - all lies. They claim to be fans reps but they are at best simply spokesmen for the current board.

No bottle, no fight, just pander and appease.

At least the Bears who are affected by this have fans from VBs and this forum to back them up vocally and financially against the courts and media, unfortunately the only one that can help them with the Clubs ban are the Board/C1872 or someone from within the club but they've stabbed them in the back already so they've pretty much no hope.

The club or club2872 cant back fans to the hilt if they were on the pitch fighting. I do think that If someone has  been banned and their ST has been resold then that is just wrong on the part of the club.

30 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Maybe people should have got off their arses and warned the wider Rangers community instead of looking for an 'I told you so' online. Maybe would have helped...different strokes for different folks.

Maybe you should have read the posts on RM for the last 9 months instead of jumping in with sarcastic attention seeking jibes every 5 minutes

Dozens of people predicted that the RST/Board cash grab of the RF was just exactly that

The RF were widely berated and referred to as a posni scheme for ages until the penny dropped that a) they were outstripping the RST in popularity & asset gathering and b) they were indeed independent and therefore not controllable

It was then the wheels were put in motion to discretely reign them in by forming this lovely cosy all encompassing club 1872

For ages the working group managed to keep their identities secret but the mask started to slip when the Club 1872 'spokesman' appeared

Strange that he had never been previously active with RF or RST if even a member of either

Then Donohue & Kelly inconveniently let the cat out the bag

Like I said - they've played a blinder

47 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Maybe people should have got off their arses and warned the wider Rangers community instead of looking for an 'I told you so' online. Maybe would have helped...different strokes for different folks.

Not agreeing or disagreeing because I don't really know that much about club1872 and to be honest I don't really care but perhaps there are thousands in the wider Rangers community who are not members of club1872,RF,RST,VB,SOS,Blue Order etc etc etc who don't really care.They buy their tickets,go to the match,support the team and go home with their mates for a few beers and discuss the days game.Only a thought.

4 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Maybe you should have read the posts on RM for the last 9 months instead of jumping in with sarcastic attention seeking jibes every 5 minutes

Dozens of people predicted that the RST/Board cash grab of the RF was just exactly that

The RF were widely berated and referred to as a posni scheme for ages until the penny dropped that a) they were outstripping the RST in popularity & asset gathering and b) they were indeed independent and therefore not controllable

It was then the wheels were put in motion to discretely reign them in by forming this lovely cosy all encompassing club 1872

For ages the working group managed to keep their identities secret but the mask started to slip when the Club 1872 'spokesman' appeared

Strange that he had never been previously active with RF or RST if even a member of either

Then Donohue & Kelly inconveniently let the cat out the bag

Like I said - they've played a blinder

So they only thought to warn those RM? Maybe they should have tried warning the wider Rangers fan community, like I said. You know this place isn't the whole Rangers community, right?

6 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Not true, everyone loved RF. :pipe:

1 minute ago, sammy cox said:

Not agreeing or disagreeing because I don't really know that much about club1872 and to be honest I don't really care but perhaps there are thousands in the wider Rangers community who are not members of club1872,RF,RST,VB,SOS,Blue Order etc etc etc who don't really care.They buy their tickets,go to the match,support the team and go home with their mates for a few beers and discuss the days game.Only a thought.

I'd say you're right.

Some need a bogeyman though...

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

I'd say you're right.

Some need a bogeyman though...

I cant comment on what others need or don't need but I do know that the mates I go to the match with don't really give a monkeys about any of the afore mentioned groups.That doesn't mean those groups are wrong or right it just means we are not interested and I think most of the wider Rangers community feel the same,could be wrong though.

3 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

I cant comment on what others need or don't need but I do know that the mates I go to the match with don't really give a monkeys about any of the afore mentioned groups.That doesn't mean those groups are wrong or right it just means we are not interested and I think most of the wider Rangers community feel the same,could be wrong though.

You're on RM right now. Drink the kool-aid or fuck off. :pipe:

Basically a long winded way of saying it's all fine and the board were correct to stab their own fans in the back.  Not a peep about the fans' season ticket money being reimbursed or totally going back on their statement made just after the final regarding supporting us and "supporters of any club would've done the same".

Independent body my arse.

Pathetic and spineless statement from the fans group, as expected, and our first real example of Conflict of Interest.

Who asked the club for its thoughts on the matter? Jamie Blair?

As admitted before, a group set up by the club to carry out the clubs idea.

Around 10000 fans paying King to do work the board should be doing, and 50000 Rangers fans enjoying those upgrades. Crazy.

Don't trust any of them one bit. The Edmiston House cluster fuck is a perfect example of how the whole support can be lied to by a couple of people.

Club 1872 is the same.

6 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Are we not bhoycotting? Why not?

Because the loyal fans keep supporting our club, not like the fans that stayed away, or there might not have been a club left to support. They say all you have to do is hire a rat costume and jump around outside Ibrox, cause all the trouble you can, and your prize is a seat in the directors box. When you think, the directors box is like the circus, roll up roll up and see all the clowns.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Boycotts are only for non rangers fans that are shafting us, when its king and mini then the fanbase is simply expected to bend over and take it dry

So, proper 'Rangers fans' should be boycotting?

Just now, minstral said:

Because the loyal fans keep supporting our club, not like the fans that stayed away, or there might not have been a club left to support. They say all you have to do is hire a rat costume and jump around outside Ibrox, cause all the trouble you can, and your prize is a seat in the directors box. When you think, the directors box is like the circus, roll up roll up and see all the clowns.

So this board is shit. They are ruining Rangers. They are defrauding fans of money by creating an 'independant' fan group. But you'll keep filling their pockets? That doesn't sound a bit stupid to you?

17 minutes ago, minstral said:

Timps/Captain of Industry doesn't like that.

Can they stop referring to the board as Rangers

We spoke to Rangers and Rangers said this 

No, you spoke to the board or an employee of Rangers 

Rangers are the fans and the team,  it’s high time this language was adopted

2 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Can they stop referring to the board as Rangers

We spoke to Rangers and Rangers said this 

No, you spoke to the board or an employee of Rangers 

Rangers are the fans and the team,  it’s high time this language was adopted

Maybe they spoke to Lee Wallace.