Club1872 on bans

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

Can someone tell me what carsons dog said ?I've got the handwringer on my ignore list 

He said that Kaiser1041 is a total knob and not to be trusted in any shape or form. Good on you, I'd have blocked him as well ?

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I have no idea what you get from this forum.

Ok you're a Rangers fan and want to speak with fellow Rangers fans, the guys on here couldn't be any more different from you bar one or two so it results in you being smarmy and condescending which results in abuse for yourself for you to then play the victim card. If I mingled with people I didnt get on with and argued with constantly then I'd avoid them. 

Shame you get such an erection from winding up your fellow supporters. I don't think I've ever seen you enter a thread and say you disagree without using a laughing smiley or calling people paranoid. 

I used to wonder why you held such a different opinion from regular Rangers fans and now I know it's just to get some badly needed attention.

Say's bully boy in chief! :lol: One of the clique who only want like minded fans on the forum who'll man the pitch forks when called upon against any perceived injustice. 

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Ok you're a Rangers fan and want to speak with fellow Rangers fans, the guys on here couldn't be any more different from you bar one or two so it results in you being smarmy and condescending which results in abuse for yourself for you to then play the victim card. If I mingled with people I didnt get on with and argued with constantly then I'd avoid them. 

Shame you get such an erection from winding up your fellow supporters. I don't think I've ever seen you enter a thread and say you disagree without using a laughing smiley or calling people paranoid. 

I used to wonder why you held such a different opinion from regular Rangers fans and now I know it's just to get some badly needed attention.

Nailed it............

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Say's bully boy in chief! :lol: One of the clique who only want like minded fans on the forum who'll man the pitch forks when called upon against any perceived injustice. 

Why do you put this shite out about only like-minded fans being allowed. Also "perceived injustice" ? what will it take for you to click-on?

It's a total fabrication that you use to try and attempt to justify your narrow minded, snidey views towards the people who are different to you. That's the ironic part.

There's a difference between a differing opinion/point of view and being hateful, tarrier-talking and hating your own.

You, like another couple I'm 100% positive are mentally unstable as it's clear you get kicks from being different. The threads on here the past couple of days regardings the fans being treated like shite off Rangers and the Police has been fantastic as I have a new found respect for people on here I disliked before for one reason or another and has literally unified 99% of the forum and everyone is in agreement ... then there's you, The Dude and AlBear ... getting your kicks from trolling and trying so hard to be contrary that people actually start to think you's are taigs.

I know you's aren't taigs - you's are Rangers fans. That's what infuriates people most - If it was taigs it would be laughed off, ignored or a banning.

How do you think it looks when the Police, media, fans of other clubs or fenians peek in and see you guys going against the grain and helping them crucify your fellow fans? do you not stop to even think about just putting on a united front? it gives these people I mentioned a bit of extra strength and justification to do what they do - if they are in two minds the first thing they will always see if your comments compared to the 99% of right-minded fans and think it's all worth it.

I'll await your reply of "paranoid protestant" but you've made an arse of yourself with that ill-founded nonsense once too many times - no-one takes you seriously - that much is obvious and nothing I can ever say to you will top that.

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Bullyboy haha.

There you go again, see if you want to act the smartarse? Get ready for the backlash.

Inigo is a shining example of a poster who I disagree with but he's not a prick.

2 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

What a load of shite. 

Ye could just have said he's a dick. ?

42 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why do you put this shite out about only like-minded fans being allowed. Also "perceived injustice" ? what will it take for you to click-on?

It's a total fabrication that you use to try and attempt to justify your narrow minded, snidey views towards the people who are different to you. That's the ironic part.

There's a difference between a differing opinion/point of view and being hateful, tarrier-talking and hating your own.

You, like another couple I'm 100% positive are mentally unstable as it's clear you get kicks from being different. The threads on here the past couple of days regardings the fans being treated like shite off Rangers and the Police has been fantastic as I have a new found respect for people on here I disliked before for one reason or another and has literally unified 99% of the forum and everyone is in agreement ... then there's you, The Dude and AlBear ... getting your kicks from trolling and trying so hard to be contrary that people actually start to think you's are taigs.

I know you's aren't taigs - you's are Rangers fans. That's what infuriates people most - If it was taigs it would be laughed off, ignored or a banning.

How do you think it looks when the Police, media, fans of other clubs or fenians peek in and see you guys going against the grain and helping them crucify your fellow fans? do you not stop to even think about just putting on a united front? it gives these people I mentioned a bit of extra strength and justification to do what they do - if they are in two minds the first thing they will always see if your comments compared to the 99% of right-minded fans and think it's all worth it.

I'll await your reply of "paranoid protestant" but you've made an arse of yourself with that ill-founded nonsense once too many times - no-one takes you seriously - that much is obvious and nothing I can ever say to you will top that.

See reply to bombaybumboys post. ?

Just now, thebooler said:

See reply to bombaybumboys post. ?

I'd rather expand a bit and explain clearly and in no uncertain terms why he's a dick. Just calling him a dick plays right into his hands.

55 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Well said, I don't agree with a lot you post but at least you're a bear and that makes us and this forum (well most) sing from the same sheet

Bears should look out for each other and not this shit that is going on

Disgusting

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Ach a personal attack is always the best response for a bully losing an argument. Now remind me of that season ticket boycott, how's it going and remind me again how much you hate players past and present. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Ach a personal attack is always the best response for a bully losing an argument. Now remind me of that season ticket boycott, how's it going and remind me again how much you hate players past and present. 

Seriously pathetic response.

I could tear that to shreds in seconds but your cock would grow to a whole 2 inches in your wife's knickers at the thought someone spending time on you.

49 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yer here to troll like fuck , im gonna bring out  "bp9  buzzword bingo " im gonna make a fortune by pimping you out 

A fortune pimping me out? At 25p a Go I  better get a big tub of Vaseline! 

52 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Am sorry but theres no way bluepeter9 hits out with this nonsense when hes with fellow bears in person 

I do - but the ones I'm with can hold a decent argument without resorting to personal abuse!