Club1872 on bans

18 minutes ago, WishartsAshes said:
21 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

at least the club have said they would review any bans post court cases.

do you mean "the club" as in Rangers? Because they haven't said they'll investigate anything, Club1872 say they expect those found guilty will have their bans lifted but the Club hasn't confirmed or denied anything

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say I'm proud of the board by maintaining their dignified silence on this issue and giving us some time to speculate and argue before they feed us another load of bullshit. Really helps the morale. I mean we're all so used to being left in the dark it would be rude for the board to start shining the torch in our eyes and maybe letting us see what the fuck is going on.

Fucking deja vu all over again

Im just shocked that people actually thought a fans group set up by the board effectively would do anything of note and that this current board would back the fans in anyway

Have we not learned from their first time in charge, unless it affects their investment they don't care, the sooner we realise that the better 

7 hours ago, BEE said:

Spineless board, security chief who is ex scum, fans who hate our own - what chance have you got?

Media ready to jump on any possibility to make us look like cunts,

Small teams who celebrate winning against us by selling signed goals against us and invading the pitch,

Politicians happy to use us as an example and target us in a underhanded way (footballing act)

Like you say @BEE what chance do we have? 

7 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Who released that statement? Our board or club 1872? I'm struggling to differentiate from them , in all honesty it's starting to smell like you write it Board and we'll release it in our name under club 1872.

100%

14 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Media ready to jump on any possibility to make us look like cunts,

Small teams who celebrate winning against us by selling signed goals against us and invading the pitch,

Politicians happy to use us as an example and target us in a underhanded way (footballing act)

Like you say @BEE what chance do we have? 

Probably every chance if we had the right board ,which we haven't 

22 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Im just shocked that people actually thought a fans group set up by the board effectively would do anything of note and that this current board would back the fans in anyway

Have we not learned from their first time in charge, unless it affects their investment they don't care, the sooner we realise that the better 

And that's why I cancelled my direct debit to Rangers First before they were taken over . Independent my fucking arse and not fit for purpose

7 hours ago, Willis said:

Must say I'm proud of the board by maintaining their dignified silence on this issue and giving us some time to speculate and argue before they feed us another load of bullshit. Really helps the morale. I mean we're all so used to being left in the dark it would be rude for the board to start shining the torch in our eyes and maybe letting us see what the fuck is going on.

Fucking deja vu all over again

(tu)

8 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I looked at that weak statement and shook my head..Then I see the JOIN US link at the the top of the page and think..??...Hmmmmmmm...NO..!!

20% discount of goods and free  King and Murray t-shirts when you join .Cmon rethink mate :D

That statement alone should see many cancel their DD with c1872, and no wonder. 

This must have been written by one of the new age twats  that crave power, though it will be interesting to hear from the old guard guys who are still involved. 

@eskbankloyal does this get passed to all on board to read and agree on or has one person issued this ? 

Club was never going to overturn its decision and look weak but they should have been able to get the lads a refund if they are supposed to be a serious supporters group. Not sure if the SFA or the commission they set-up can punish the clubs but it smells to me like the club have done this to look good and avoid a penalty. Embarrassing after the statement after the cup final. The terms and regulation waffle is just guff. If they wanted to they could just say were going to hang fire this time as we could all see the supporters were faced with an unusual degree of provocation here and not for the first time in recent seasons. Take us for granted because we are so many. What makes it more difficult here is we know that the board know the supporters deserve better than this over what took place at the final. I will never understand why the club is so spineless at times, especially for the sake of organisations and people who have and would happily stamp all over the club. Thought that may have been going to change for the better after seeing King taking on Ashley and the statement after the final but appears it will be the same old story when it comes to supporters.

59 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

That statement alone should see many cancel their DD with c1872, and no wonder. 

This must have been written by one of the new age twats  that crave power, though it will be interesting to hear from the old guard guys who are still involved. 

@eskbankloyal does this get passed to all on board to read and agree on or has one person issued this ? 

Not involved in the process but would assume it is approved by the working group. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not involved in the process but would assume it is approved by the working group. 

Don't think that was ever in doubt. It just needed somebody to outline in detail all the circumstances behind the ban etc as I said repeatedly on here - believe at least 1 person has now done that........Christine?

I reckon that statement is photoshopped tbh

;)

Anyway, is there any RF members for whom the penny hasn't dropped yet?

Outflanked, skanked, stitched up, hoodwinked and done up like the proverbial kipper.

Ive said it a dozen times - they played a blinder with this one

16 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

I reckon that statement is photoshopped tbh

;)

Anyway, is there any RF members for whom the penny hasn't dropped yet?

Outflanked, skanked, stitched up, hoodwinked and done up like the proverbial kipper.

Ive said it a dozen times - they played a blinder with this one

Maybe people should have got off their arses and warned the wider Rangers community instead of looking for an 'I told you so' online. Maybe would have helped...different strokes for different folks.

10 hours ago, BEE said:

Spineless board, security chief who is ex scum, fans who hate our own - what chance have you got?

Fans who hate our own? There are a good few of them on here - 'fans' who hate our current players, past players, past managers, this board, precious boards and any one else that does not conform to their narrow view of what constitutes being a Rangers supporter. 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Fans who hate our own? There are a good few of them on here - 'fans' who hate our current players, past players, past managers, this board, precious boards and any one else that does not conform to their narrow view of what constitutes being a Rangers supporter. 

Anyone who doesn't agree with me isn't a Rangers supporter.

Our mantra.