Club1872 on bans

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

You clearly come on here when you need a rant or to let off steam, Al. Your debating skills and mannerisms are up there with a pregnant womans.

I agree.

Now go troll someone that you're an admin on here... :pipe:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

So this board is shit. They are ruining Rangers. They are defrauding fans of money by creating an 'independant' fan group. But you'll keep filling their pockets? That doesn't sound a bit stupid to you?

This is not about the board and their abilities - it's about club1872.

If you have a problem with the board, start a new thread about it.

32 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Can they stop referring to the board as Rangers

We spoke to Rangers and Rangers said this 

No, you spoke to the board or an employee of Rangers 

Rangers are the fans and the team,  it’s high time this language was adopted

Give them a break. One of themselves only had 4 years to learn about our club.

?

Al Bear popping into 2 threads where all the fans are in total agreement and causin' it .. there's a surprise. I'm away to check to the threads about Rangihanging the fans out to dry to see if him and BP9 have got together in them too for some attention seeking mischief.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Al Bear popping into 2 threads where all the fans are in total agreement and causin' it .. there's a surprise. I'm away to check to the threads about Rangihanging the fans out to dry to see if him and BP9 have got together in them too for some attention seeking mischief.

He was always in the club1872 thread doing likewise, agreeing with the Louden guys. Fortunately the good Bears who knew better stuck at it and a few things were revealed which seen the treads start to become debate able as they slowly slunk off when the truths were revealed by TLM, who's actually ruined the thread now!

Well done TLM.

13 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Unfortunately a fans group set up by our Club board is not going to be independant. They will make a few statements that make it sound as if they are, but IMO it is just bullshit.  

VBs seem to be the only group capable of just doing what their for - defending the fans and our traditions, every other group has been corrupted by greedy bastards. VBs is the only group id ever consider joining

1 minute ago, Willis said:

VBs seem to be the only group capable of just doing what their for - defending the fans and our traditions, every other group has been corrupted by greedy bastards. VBs is the only group id ever consider joining

Yes Willis .I take your point but how far can they take it .How many of them ? How credible do Rangers see them ? .Without backup and some .They get the point across but to how many ?

Anyone who joined RF has been taken for a complete mug, bumped. Glad it wasn't me, but it was predicted on here for months that this would happen.

They played pin the tail on the donkey with their hard earned money and got shafted.

If these folk had any bottle they'd be shouting from the rooftops for their money back I know I would but unfortunately some are happy to keep acting like sheep.

5 hours ago, sammy cox said:

Not agreeing or disagreeing because I don't really know that much about club1872 and to be honest I don't really care but perhaps there are thousands in the wider Rangers community who are not members of club1872,RF,RST,VB,SOS,Blue Order etc etc etc who don't really care.They buy their tickets,go to the match,support the team and go home with their mates for a few beers and discuss the days game.Only a thought.

There are thousands of us like that - unless you include RM! :pipe: 

We have made it clear to Rangers that should any of the individuals involved be found not guilty then we would expect their bans to be reviewed and lifted and that we would assist such individuals in facilitating that review with Rangers in the event that they requested our assistance.

That seems pretty fair.  How much money are the banned fans out of pocket in total?

21 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

There are thousands of us like that - unless you include RM! :pipe: 

If you just want to go about your business, just going to watch the match, not sing any nasty songs blah blah blah, then why do you constantly come on here and cause arguments?

8 hours ago, tango said:

And that's why I cancelled my direct debit to Rangers First before they were taken over . Independent my fucking arse and not fit for purpose

Yeah me too. RF made a very promising start and it sounded like it could work so I was happy to pay my £18.72 a month.

The merger I wasn't in favour of but it was a chance at a unified (sorry) supporters group speaking up for fans and representing fans at boardroom level. It clearly was never going to work and after the resignations enough was enough and I cancelled my direct debit. And surprise surprise it turns out that those at the head of Club 1872 are just a bunch of self serving, arse licking, blazer chasing cunts after all.

That statement on the bans should tell every Rangers supporter, fan and follower, exactly what we need to know about Club 1872 and also the support that you can expect in return from the board.

Plus ca change, and all that huh?

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Attention seeker! :lol: how's you next season - season ticket boycott - but I'll get in for free anyway  - campaign going? 

@AlBear85 and me agree on many things - disagree on some - but I note you always get het up like a frustrated granny whenever folks don't agree with your opinions. I'll await your name calling, 'your a laughing stock', stop posting and geez peace response with my usual fear and trepidation of your rapier like arguments! - or I might just go have a wee latte! 

28 minutes ago, BF2 said:

If you just want to go about your business, just going to watch the match, not sing any nasty songs blah blah blah, then why do you constantly come on here and cause arguments?

I like having a forum for my pov! I don't see RM as a fans group as per club 1812 or such. 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I like having a forum for my pov! I don't see RM as a fans group as per club 1812 or such. 

I have no idea what you get from this forum.

Ok you're a Rangers fan and want to speak with fellow Rangers fans, the guys on here couldn't be any more different from you bar one or two so it results in you being smarmy and condescending which results in abuse for yourself for you to then play the victim card. If I mingled with people I didnt get on with and argued with constantly then I'd avoid them. 

Shame you get such an erection from winding up your fellow supporters. I don't think I've ever seen you enter a thread and say you disagree without using a laughing smiley or calling people paranoid. 

I used to wonder why you held such a different opinion from regular Rangers fans and now I know it's just to get some badly needed attention.

3 hours ago, Willis said:

This ^^^

At least you know they'd be wholly independent, no chasing of blazers or the blue pound, no pandering to / or having their strings pulled by the board, our detractors held to account...