• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Brown pretty much cost them the game.

Also kiernan and Barrie is where exactly? :lol:

Don't think Kiernan would make it into the team even if his own maw was picking it

Broonaldinho must be the most overhyped, overrated player in the entire history of Scottish football.

Amazing that at a time when the English clubs have money to burn not one of them has ever tried to sign this guy?

I suspect that Barry might change his mind in a few weeks when Rossiter, Barton and Kranjcar sort the sellik midfield out.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If I was to look at it from a non Rangers supporters view, Kiernan wouldn't make it.

57 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Don't think Kiernan would make it into the team even if his own maw was picking it

46 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Kiernan:lol:

All in a days work :lol: 

18 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

While I'm sure you're not being entirely serious, the only player who would comfortably walk into our team is Griffiths.

Probably Sviachenko aswell since our defence is gash,the thumb would score a barrelload in our side with the chances we create he's farrrrr too ugly to wear the Royal blue tho

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Probably Sviachenko aswell since our defence is gash,the thumb would score a barrelload in our side with the chances we create he's farrrrr too ugly to wear the Royal blue tho

Individually, I think both Wilson and Kiernan are good defenders. Just as a pairing, they're regularly caught sleeping. Which I feel is largely due to playing a lot of teams nowhere near our level, such as Stranraer. We have 70% of the possession, just spraying the ball around which results in the defence getting caught napping when the opposition finally do have an attack. Playing better teams and having the likes of Clint Hill to tutor them I'm sure will see them turn into a comfortable partnership. Warburton obviously sees something or he wouldn't have given Kiernan a new deal.

We've had plenty of shite defenders in the past and we've been all right. Broadfoot, Whittaker etc.