Barry Ferguson's Old Firm 11

graeme_4

Broon is the most over rated player in the history of Scottish football ffs.

A complete and utter fud - so why has Barry picked him ahead of Harry or Windass or even Rossiter for example?

He's either sucking up to celtc fans or knows hee haw about football. :7326:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Broon is the most over rated player in the history of Scottish football ffs.

A complete and utter fud - so why has Barry picked him ahead of Harry or Windass or even Rossiter for example?

He's either sucking up to celtc fans or knows hee haw about football. :7326:

Or both? 

8 hours ago, markem said:

Scott Brown is a perfect example of what is wrong with Scottish Football.  Limited ability, headless chicken hammer thrower and he's not even very good at that.

That all these pundits and national managers rate him further compounds the problem.  

Take a look at Barrie's goal in the semi final and the role Brown had in that.  Sums him up.  Taking nothing away from the strike, it was arguably one of the best I have seen however that fool is diving in like a brainless school kid.

It's fine line to be honest .Brown could have and should have had them ahead .

Hate the guy but he will be up for the OF games .

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Brown in garbage.

Had a good chance, and made a cunt of it, and spent the rest of the afternoon chasing shadows.

He can be 'up for it' all he wants. We've a calibre of player he could only dream of being. Can't believe he's still Celtic and Scotland captain quite frankly, and how he gets a 7 every week in the papers I don't know - suspecting he has something on a few journos. 

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Brown in garbage.

Had a good chance, and made a cunt of it, and spent the rest of the afternoon chasing shadows.

He can be 'up for it' all he wants. We've a calibre of player he could only dream of being. Can't believe he's still Celtic and Scotland captain quite frankly, and how he gets a 7 every week in the papers I don't know - suspecting he has something on a few journos. 

You crystal ball will do me mate ??

46 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not sure how fine those particular lines are buddy:

He struts on growling at opponents whist others are shaking hands, misses a golden chance in normal time, has a hand in both our goals, chases shadows for most of the game, misses his penalty  (if I recall right) and then shoots down the tunnel like a ungracious, disrespectful prick.

He is shite and I look forward to him playing against what will be a better Rangers midfield this year than the one that utterly exposed him during the semi final.

Barry is in real danger of becoming the DJ of his time.  A selected Ranger who is given a platform and allowed his opinion as he will toe the part line and tbh come across like a buffoon.

10 hours ago, markem said:

Scott Brown is a perfect example of what is wrong with Scottish Football.  Limited ability, headless chicken hammer thrower and he's not even very good at that.

That all these pundits and national managers rate him further compounds the problem.  

Take a look at Barrie's goal in the semi final and the role Brown had in that.  Sums him up.  Taking nothing away from the strike, it was arguably one of the best I have seen however that fool is diving in like a brainless school kid.

Shhh they might catch on that Brown is shite, we want him to play as much as possible this season.  

6 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

It's laughable how much our fans underrate Waghorn and Foderingham.

Our team would fall apart without the trio of McKay, Waghorn and Foderingham.

We didn't fall apart with Gilks in goal ....

Just saying :pipe:

13 hours ago, markem said:

I also liked Kenny's goal in the semi, especially Broonaldo's role in that!!!!

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Halliday and Wilson wouldn't even be in my Rangers XI never mind a joint one with the beggars.

I stopped listening to what Ferguson thought years ago anyway.

Exactly, if everyone was fit would Halliday play?  I doubt it. 

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Halliday and Wilson wouldn't even be in my Rangers XI never mind a joint one with the beggars.

I stopped listening to what Ferguson thought years ago anyway.

Won't listen to any CUNT taking money from that shit rag.

Someone earlier comparing Ferguson and DJ, both shite pundits but the big man did more for Rangers than Ferguson ever did, including winning a ECWC medal

Love Fergie. Rangers legend. But he's fell into that all too familiar trap. Stops playing, stops earning decent coin and tries to be an objective pundit with no bias formed on previous playing career. What actually happens is they become overly biased towards every cunt else in an attempt to convince the punditry world that they can be objective. Lot of shite.