Bear jailed for 4 months

11 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Do you know what his twenty previous convictions consist of...or are you simply speculating?

It will make no difference what they are for he has still been convicted twenty times of breaking the law in his past.

I know one guy that has already pleaded guilty and he also has previous so not looking good for him unfortunately.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, jim beam said:

It will make no difference what they are for he has still been convicted twenty times of breaking the law in his past.

I know one guy that has already pleaded guilty and he also has previous so not looking good for him unfortunately.

If he's got 20 previous convictions relating to motoring offences, then they don't form part of what he's been charged and subsequently sentenced for. For anything to be taken into consideration (TIC):

...only offences provided the TICs are founded on the same facts or evidence as the indictable charge, or are part of a series of offences of the same or similar character as the indictable in most circumstances, be increased to reflect conviction offence.

A lot more here about what is taken into consideration when sentencing:

http://www.inbrief.co.uk/court-judgements/taking-offences-into-consideration/

This is a fuckan joke, what a bunch of bigoted corrupt bastards too serve such a sentence after the antics of the junkies. 

I am in utter disbelief at this, such a sentence only serves too highlight the hatred and biased corruption towards our fan base. 

WE ARE THE PEOPLE and they will always be jealous lurking in the shadows.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

i think its clear here that his 20 previous werent for minor shit like that, as much as a rangers fan being jailed is shite given how the rest of the footballing country acts, the guy is probably lucky he wasnt locked up before, and if he was he has no one to blame for being so again given his previous

I don't know what's clear about his previous, but given that he has some, he's certainly been made an example of.

I just get a little pished off that it's always Rangers fans that seem to be the villain's of the peace, which, although there are quite a few with previous, seems to be dealt with in a harsher manner in this SNP dominated country.

2 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Somehow this news doesn't surprise me in the least. As a Rangers fan I'm called names at any pub I go to watch a game in and the hissing and venom is very worrying.

The judge sounds like a muslim who tend to send their kids to catholic schools so they're half way there in being indoctrinated in the ways of hating Protestants. If it was found out that he was favouring Catholic's over Prods, that would be deplorable.

As well as the police, politicians in this country all favouring instructions from Rome, why fucking bother fighting them fairly.

Some serious action has to start now before it's too late and the Vatican rules over us for ever.

BTW, you can get 20 convictions for pissing up against a wall, shouting and drunk and disorderly.

This must be the first time I've heard anyone being sent to jail for getting knocked out?

:lol::lol::lol: oh dear! 

19 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I don't know what's clear about his previous, but given that he has some, he's certainly been made an example of.

I just get a little pished off that it's always Rangers fans that seem to be the villain's of the peace, which, although there are quite a few with previous, seems to be dealt with in a harsher manner in this SNP dominated country.

getting the jail shouldnt be our main concern here, the guy is known to the authorities 20 times previously so chances are he was going down, its more the way that the media just couldnt wait to announce this, you can bet any hibs fan given the jail will be the smallest news report if there even is one

16 minutes ago, BEE said:

Did he plead guilty?

Aye:

Season ticket holder David MacDonald, 50, admitted making his way on to the Hampden pitch after the final whistle.

He gesticulated at Hibs fans after the Edinburgh club's 3-2 win and tried to start a fight with one of them, before he himself was knocked to the ground.

Outrageous! Have any motherwell fans been done yet? If we had charged to the other end the courts would be on fucking shift work. They are trying to neuter Brits, there is no other explanation!

13 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

He gesticulated at Hibs fans after the Edinburgh club's 3-2 win and tried to start a fight with one of them, before he himself was knocked to the ground.

I may have jumped the gun there. Where exactly were the hivs fans he was gesticulating at?

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

Do you know him ? 

You will probably know him by his nick-name mate. Text me and I'll fill you in - I need your number again too cos it's a new phone hence text me first.

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

So he ran onto the pitch and was attacked without hitting anyone?  How is that jail worthy?

Is it illegal btw to the run onto a football pitch?

Aye mate. Entering the field of play is cause for prosecution.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/d_to_g/football_related_offences/

23 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Do you know him ? 

Yes.  He had a red cagoule on at the game. Cant say too balmuch.....but seen him with blood pouring down his face and it took some other gers fan to pull him over the hoarding as no one attended to him when he clearly needed medical attention before first aid guy went to help