Bear jailed for 4 months

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know what you are saying here. I know the big guy. I'm under no illusions that the 20 previous convinctions played a big part in it that sort of sentence.

Still sad to see a Bear jailed. Have any Hibs fans been jailed yet?

What was he previously convicted of? 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Not that I've seen (or looked tbh) although a Celtic fan was jailed for trying to enter the ground under a banning order

I had the honour of seeing that case play out live. He looked an absoltue scum bag.

His defence was but he thought Celtic was playing - totally ignoring the fact he's a banning order for watching Celtic. It's either the school's or the inbreeding - or both.

Want to know what's really fucked up with all of this...

There are actual dangerous people out there who avoid jails...the kind of people who prey on children yet a football fan get's locked up for being sparked out during the cup final.

Try to comprehend that.

Scotland is turning into a cancer

Just now, K.A.I said:

I had the honour of seeing that case play out live. He looked an absoltue scum bag.

His defence was but he thought Celtic was playing - totally ignoring the fact he's a banning order for watching Celtic. It's either the school's or the inbreeding - or both.

I'd have liked to have seen that one. Fucking idiot.

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

So assault a footballer on the pitch, community service, run on the pitch and get assaulted and knocked out, go to jail. :lol: 

Its a fucking joke isnt it?! Any other country would laugh at this kind of thing happening. Assaulted = jail 

Assault someone,claim you got a bit carried away because your team won a football game = go away and paint a fence for an hour or two son.

Fucking joke of a country we live in

Just now, DavieAyrshire said:

20 previous convictions and ppl are wondering why he got jail time lol i must be missing something here am afraid offcourse they would through the book at him

you having tartare or mushy peas with it mate ?

This is not a surprise not cos the 20 previous charges it's more fact it's a Rangers fan who seems to have been jailed first. The cps must be doing all in its power and With help from the SNP to push cases with rangers fans to top of list and get them jailed. Am sure i seen most hibs charges that they where not back in court to December and by then will be slap on wrist. Am not writing this as a paranoid Rangers fan am stating what i feel is fact and that its all big bad Rangers fault!

1 minute ago, Pearson83 said:

This is not a surprise not cos the 20 previous charges it's more fact it's a Rangers fan who seems to have been jailed first. The cps must be doing all in its power and With help from the SNP to push cases with rangers fans to top of list and get them jailed. Am sure i seen most hibs charges that they where not back in court to December and by then will be slap on wrist. Am not writing this as a paranoid Rangers fan am stating what i feel is fact and that its all big bad Rangers fault!

Paranoid Protestant:wink:

Just totally pissed off at what's happening. Seems we're aunt  sallys for anybody who wants to have a pop at us. What's worse I just can't see it getting any better. I don't expect  us to get special treatment, but unfortunately we are but the wrong kind. Where and when will it end.

10 minutes ago, DavieAyrshire said:

20 previous convictions and ppl are wondering why he got jail time lol i must be missing something here am afraid offcourse they would through the book at him

Missing the point. Regardless of previous, how many of the hivs have got the jail for inciting the pitch invasion and assaulting players and fans (some of which disabled btw)

8 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

4 months ?  Would've thought CS would've sufficed considering all he done was gesticulating and then get punched himself...

You would think the Judge would mention his previous convictions as a reason for him being jailed.

He probably has judging by the way it's mentioned in all the media reports.

14 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

4 months ?  Would've thought CS would've sufficed considering all he done was gesticulating and then get punched himself...

You would think the Judge would mention his previous convictions as a reason for him being jailed.

It says in the reports he tried to hit someone too. Not saying that's serious or that it changes the fact that it's harsh, but it would potentially be an assault.

What was he done with btw?

The judge might well have mentioned it. We don't know that the papers have quoted everything she said. Dunno how else the papers would know about it.

51 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know what you are saying here. I know the big guy. I'm under no illusions that the 20 previous convinctions played a big part in it that sort of sentence.

Still sad to see a Bear jailed. Have any Hibs fans been jailed yet?

I appreciate you know the guy, but I'm not sure how anyone on here can be surprised at someone with 20 previous convictions getting the jail for another fairly minor offence.

I've backed your view on most things the last few days, particularly the conduct of the board and their outrageous U turn on the bans. 

However, it's nothing to do with an anti Rangers agenda, or corrupt SNP or biased media coverage. No real Rangers fans are happy to see another get the jail, but the faux outrage at this particular guys sentence is laughable. 20 previous convictions says enough. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I appreciate you know the guy, but I'm not sure how anyone on here can be surprised at someone with 20 previous convictions getting the jail for another fairly minor offence.

I've backed your view on most things the last few days, particularly the conduct of the board and their outrageous U turn on the bans. 

However, it's nothing to do with an anti Rangers agenda, or corrupt SNP or biased media coverage. No real Rangers fans are happy to see another get the jail, but the faux outrage at this particular guys sentence is laughable. 20 previous convictions says enough. 

I think you've mis-understood me or think I've said something I haven't.

I never said I was shocked or anything. 20 previous convictions will go a long way in that sort of sentence.

For what it's worth, he was actually expecting longer. I'm not in an outrage over this. It's a shame and he has my sympathy. I don't like seeing any Bear getting jailed - unlike some.