Bear jailed for 4 months

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the note with the jailed bear. He was expecting a bit more to be honest so he sees it as a result.  So let's not get too downtrodden on it all. 

Yeah we agree that bears who entered the field of play done so for whatever reason and at the moment it seems to be the gers fans who are beating the brunt of this media frenzy ans that is something that will hopefully work its way out. 

I am not sure will the lift anyone who has ran onto the park or are they in particular looking for those who acted in an agressive  manner and sought to enter a violent altercation with opposing fans. ?? Cos if they are going to lift everyone for going on the field of play they will need to arrest probably 3000 people at least.  Not sure that will happen but who knows.

No Hibs fans on the park goading = no drama.

If the police and stewards had done their job with anything other than total incompetence there would have been none of this,

We were shit on the day and Hibs deserved the victory, our fans would have stayed and applauded the team as they received the losers medals then headed home pissed off but hey that's football, new signings and new season ahead in the SPL looking forward.

If the Hibs fans had have stayed in their seats they would have had a glorious half hour in the ground all to themselves celebrating a rare cup final win, they seen nothing so they fucked it for themselves as well thanks to the retards on the park.

I don't know how many man hours have been involved in this police/courts etc but I bet its way into the 10's of thousands, and the people at the top responsible for the organisation of the event are prob thinking they done as much as they can to prevent this, the reality is that the shambles that they call organisation was a mess, along with the lying coppers ( Rangers fans prevented us getting swiftly to the ground) they are the people that should be on trial.

How this can get turned on its head to lump nigh on the full blame onto Rangers defies logic.

The club statement at the time was superb it summed the events up in a nutshell, the latest one was an absolute joke.

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The accused can appeal. His lawyer may advise him to do so or may advise against it. There is always a right of appeal. 

Wow, thanks for the legal insight - I'm sure no one on here knew that. 4 years for a law degree, thanks for putting it in laymans terms!

1 hour ago, deco19761 said:

He will not appeal

Unsurprisingly :lol: He'll be skipping down the halls of Bar-L with a sentence like that.

15 minutes ago, BEE said:

Wow, thanks for the legal insight - I'm sure no one on here knew that. 4 years for a law degree, thanks for putting it in laymans terms!

Unsurprisingly :lol:He'll be skipping down the halls of Bar-L with a sentence like that.

He'll be out in less than 1/2 - whilst doing it standing on his head. It won't faze him in the slightest.

I know the bear in question I didn't recognise his name at first but I know him by his nickname and his previous are not for minor shite like driving etc also know another that has plead guilty and is up for sentencing in a couple of weeks he also has previous although the last one was a few years ago hope things go better for him.

15 minutes ago, jim beam said:

I know the bear in question I didn't recognise his name at first but I know him by his nickname and his previous are not for minor shite like driving etc also know another that has plead guilty and is up for sentencing in a couple of weeks he also has previous although the last one was a few years ago hope things go better for him.

I know that, but are his more 'serious previous' not now spent? Almost certain that those 20 offences mentioned are mostly minor stuff and not 'football related' - hence why they weren't mentioned during the sheriffs summing up.

At the end of the day, he got less than he was expecting and doing it won't bother him. It's shite that he was jailed, but it could have been worse...

18 hours ago, GOAT said:

So assault a footballer on the pitch, community service, run on the pitch and get assaulted and knocked out, go to jail. :lol: 

The way you've put it there its like a massive game of monopoly and you've landed on chance ?

32 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I know that, but are his more 'serious previous' not now spent? Almost certain that those 20 offences mentioned are mostly minor stuff and not 'football related' - hence why they weren't mentioned during the sheriffs summing up.

At the end of the day, he got less than he was expecting and doing it won't bother him. It's shite that he was jailed, but it could have been worse...

They will mostly be spent now i'm sure and he has quite a few football related BOP from many years ago.Anyway he will be out in a few weeks shite as it is that he got sentenced in the first place.

16 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

getting the jail shouldnt be our main concern here, the guy is known to the authorities 20 times previously so chances are he was going down, its more the way that the media just couldnt wait to announce this, you can bet any hibs fan given the jail will be the smallest news report if there even is one

In no way am I saying that he didn't deserve going to jail, it's just frustration at the, as you point out, the perceived opinion of Rangers supporters. The media can affect the opinions of judges as well as us ordinary mortals.

In fact. I go further, they are meant to be independent but anyone that believes they're not influenced by politicians and/or religious leaders is fooling themselves.

Anyway, it's done now and you can bet the campaign to eradicate any other religion in Scotland other than catholisim will continue. Personally, I'd like to see the end, or at least fading out of all religion, but that's not going to happen anytime soon.

The SNP had the perfect opportunity to make this country secular during all the debates that took place prior to the nasty football act came in and labour are highly unlikely to do it either.

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Shame he couldn't get Donald Findlay on legal aid.

I believe he is always wiling to help those associated with our club who get in to a wee spot of bother with the justice system...............

?????????????:sherlock:

and whatever happened to the Strathclyde polis !

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

?????????????:sherlock:

and whatever happened to the Strathclyde polis !

image.jpeg

Used to be full of northern protestant tcheuchters back in the day, with lots of good prod cops on the front line. Have seen many a video of them being happy when the Gers scored.

Nowadays the only cops you see on the street are flak jacketed wee liberal appeasing skinny boys and fat girls way below the old minimum recruiting height who are integrating with the multi-cultured community in the main street and would run a mile if threatened, whilst crime is running amok and uncared about on the side streets. 

48 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Used to be full of northern protestant tcheuchters back in the day, with lots of god prod cops on the front line. Have seen many a video of them being happy when the Gers scored.

Nowadays the only cops you see on the street are flak jacketed wee libereal appeasing skinny boys and fat girls way below the old minimum recruiting height who are integrating with the multi-cultured community in the main street and would run a mile if threatened, whilst crime is running amok and uncared about on the side streets. 

That's how I see it too, reminds me of the other week coming out the airport funnily enough it was a skinny cop and the wee fat lassie both with guns, whit a joke, no chance against real crims or terrorists! Window dressing, fat and skinny at that !:sherlock:

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Used to be full of northern protestant tcheuchters back in the day, with lots of god prod cops on the front line. Have seen many a video of them being happy when the Gers scored.

Nowadays the only cops you see on the street are flak jacketed wee libereal appeasing skinny boys and fat girls way below the old minimum recruiting height who are integrating with the multi-cultured community in the main street and would run a mile if threatened, whilst crime is running amok and uncared about on the side streets. 

Very, very well summed up 

5 hours ago, tannerall said:

They used to draft them down to Blackpool at the Glasgow Fair weekend in the 60's and early 70's because the English plod couldn't handle the Glesga punters in full flow, this in fact helped calm any real trouble as they knew how to handle the situation! ;):sherlock: