Burnley live in UK on RTV

Bad Robot

4 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

3pm glaswegian time mate

Thank fuck for that :happy: That means a midnight start and in bed by 2.30am or similar.:D Normally I'm on the ball with the starting times/time difference, but I made a right Lloyd Bridges of that one. doh

Thanks Wully  :cheers:

Need help here guys, I've paid for the subscription of rangers TV but it's saying I don't have Adobe Flash player on my android tablet to play it? Going with the link it then takes me to another Web page wanting to charge me more money???

I can't seem to find adobe Flash player on Google playstore

9 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Need help here guys, I've paid for the subscription of rangers TV but it's saying I don't have Adobe Flash player on my android tablet to play it? Going with the link it then takes me to another Web page wanting to charge me more money???

I can't seem to find adobe Flash player on Google playstore

Download puffin browser

3 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Could listen to Barton all day.

haven't really had the oppourtunity to see him play for us yet and just watching this interview he is quite impressive. i liked that he talks about leaving his shirt in a better place than he found it. players will come and go but it's always the shirt that stays. you play for the jersey and try help the club get more success. fantastic. 

Ive forgot my username and password, gave up in the end trying to get it sorted, link please.

there is no link...you need to log in to the rangers tv site to watch it. or do you want an illegal streaming link? find it yourself.