Funniest Tattoo Ever?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was working offshore years ago and a mad Geordie called Billy Bingo who got a huge tat of Andy Cole done in a Newcastle strip the full length of his thigh. Complete with wording etc and "Newcastle for life" - or something similar. ......................................................... Three days later Andy Cole signed for Manchester United!

The same guy (Billy Bingo) appeared on Noel's house party on BBC1 a few years later wearing his Newcastle strip doing an impression of Jimmy Nail doing an impression of David Essex singing "Hold me close, don't let me go". This translated to "Hald us cleurse wor lass, divun lerrus gan like pet!".

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Was working offshore years ago and a mad Geordie called Billy Bingo who got a huge tat of Andy Cole done in a Newcastle strip the full length of his thigh. Complete with wording etc and "Newcastle for life" - or something similar. ......................................................... Three days later Andy Cole signed for Manchester United!

The same guy (Billy Bingo) appeared on Noel's house party on BBC1 a few years later wearing his Newcastle strip doing an impression of Jimmy Nail doing an impression of David Essex singing "Hold me close, don't let me go". This translated to "Hald us cleurse wor lass, divun lerrus gan like pet!".

Geordies are fuckin nuts. Met a few over the years, crazy fuckers, One's I've met have been a good laugh though.

5 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Was living in England at the time Cole signed for united and remember that guys tattoo making the papers ha ha.