Follow Follow Kodi

TheBlueOne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TheBlueOne said:

Just noticed last night theres a Rangers add on for Kodi, loads of interviews, Documentaries and Live games incase anyones intrested

i would post a screen shot but it wont let me for some reason on my phone 

Wonder if Dingwall will tell Kodi half of us are banned :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Is this streaming Rangers tv?

Has it now got to the stage we're opting for and promoting this rather then give the club a fiver a month?

If so it's fucking embarrassing not something to be shouting about.

Well i do give the club £5 a month but i can only watch it on my laptop, this gives me the option on my TV. 

29 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Is it streaming Rangers tv?

I dont know yet as no games have been showing but i think it will be from rangers tv. Some of the interviews iv already seen on rangers tv, but it has documentaries from youtube and that. Watched one with Ian Ferguson last night ????

51 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Is this streaming Rangers tv?

Has it now got to the stage we're opting for and promoting this rather then give the club a fiver a month?

If so it's fucking embarrassing not something to be shouting about.

We still show it in shitty standard definition! So no I wouldn't pay for it , even hearts , hibs , and the sheep have there's in HD 

13 minutes ago, TheBlueOne said:

I dont know yet as no games have been showing but i think it will be from rangers tv. Some of the interviews iv already seen on rangers tv, but it has documentaries from youtube and that. Watched one with Ian Ferguson last night ????

But surely you would know if it was RTV since you already subscribe ? It is pretty noticeable you know. 

I think you don't  -  if you want to prove it though PM me your bank details showing your subscription coming off. 

Cheers 

53 minutes ago, fuckthespl said:

Install the puffin browser and you can go on the rangers tv site on the Android box.

I use a browser on my android box for RTV and it works just fine, on firefox and explorer.

48 minutes ago, TheBlueOne said:

Well hurry up and let me know. I'll be the guy at the top of the ladders peering over the blue gates at Ibrox not paying to see the game ?

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

But surely you would know if it was RTV since you already subscribe ? It is pretty noticeable you know. 

I think you don't  -  if you want to prove it though PM me your bank details showing your subscription coming off. 

Cheers 

Iv subcribed to RTV.

Now iv added FollowFollow on kodi.

some of the interviews are from RTV, some are from Youtube.

But how would i know where they are streaming the game from until the show a game? 

6 minutes ago, The New Era said:

If your laptop has an hdmi port.

Or if your TV has a VGA port (or even an HDMI port with an HDMI/VGA converter fitted). I assume your laptop at least has a VGA port? There's always another way mate.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TechRise-High-Speed-adapter-Converter-Charging/dp/B01E8DD6J6/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1469872087&sr=8-7&keywords=hdmi+to+dvi+adapters

6 hours ago, lutonblue said:

We still show it in shitty standard definition! So no I wouldn't pay for it , even hearts , hibs , and the sheep have there's in HD 

While I do pay for RTV, we really do need to sort this out.

8 hours ago, TheBlueOne said:

Just noticed last night theres a Rangers add on for Kodi, loads of interviews, Documentaries and Live games incase anyones intrested

i would post a screen shot but it wont let me for some reason on my phone 

Is this the one under 'Stephen-build'? Noticed that earlier today, tried to install but my Kodi is out of date and really can't be arsed reinstalling then having to do all my addons again.

I'm in same boat, got RTV but would like to watch on tele instead of laptop. Like having access to internet while watching games, stuck with laptop right now. Might explore Puffin for the box.