Priority Signings

Gandhi1872

I'm actually shocked that we are a week away from the season and still haven't sorted that defence out. 

Clint Hill doesn't seem to be of any improvement to the back line. I have zero confidence anytime we are under attack. 

We need 2 very talented CBs in and a proven goal scorer. I dont care if it is 2 or 3 loan players we bring in, we just need these players that can actually defend.

Mr Warburton better get to work now and bring people in with much more quality than the likes of Hill. 

Our central defence was a problem last year and it will be again this season.

I thought Keirnan was lost today, contributed nothing. Hill was too slow against a very mobile front three.

Burnley did to us today what we have done to other teams last season and in the league cup this season.

15 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I'd happily forfeit a striker coming in to blow whatever budget we have on a quality centre half.

Matthew Crooks has still to come in  He is 6' 4", can pass (accurately) with either foot, will not shirk from any tackle and he can dish it out as well as take it.  What's not to like?  Maybe he's the player we're looking for?

5 hours ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

I'm actually shocked that we are a week away from the season and still haven't sorted that defence out. 

Clint Hill doesn't seem to be of any improvement to the back line. I have zero confidence anytime we are under attack. 

We need 2 very talented CBs in and a proven goal scorer. I dont care if it is 2 or 3 loan players we bring in, we just need these players that can actually defend.

Mr Warburton better get to work now and bring people in with much more quality than the likes of Hill. 

Who's going to fund quality?