****Your official Rangers v The Accies thread ****

AlCapone

11 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Hamilton teams are usually full of tarriers, I wonder how long it will take before one of them tries to impress his pals by winding up Barton.

Their co owner ( Walter Hamilton ) is a huge blue nose though, even in his office within the stadium he has Rangers memorabilia, and is a founder of soldiers off the streets Scotland. 

Feel like a kid at Christmas for this, may well shed a tear when the boys run out to Simply The Best.

For the first time in years we have strength in depth & could pick from a variety of starting XI's & still field a very strong side. My team would be...

Foderingham

Tav          Wilson     Hill     Wallace

Barton     Rossiter   Halliday

O'Halloran     Waggy     McKay 

28 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Wes

Tav        Keirnan      Hill       Wallace

Barton

Halliday         Kranjcar 

Waghorn        Dodoo         McKay

Miller for Dodoo and you're not far away.

Now 3am and can't sleep and now too scared to try and sleep in case I sleep in, bloody early kick offs!  Think I might as well stream a movie and drink some more alcohol already buzzing and can't wait to get back to Ibrox for first league game of the season.

2 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Now 3am and can't sleep and now too scared to try and sleep in case I sleep in, bloody early kick offs!  Think I might as well stream a movie and drink some more alcohol already buzzing and can't wait to get back to Ibrox for first league game of the season.

On behalf of all Bears in Australia I would like to thank the SPFL (or whoever was responsible) for making it an early kickoff so we can watch the game without having to stay up until 3.00am ;or get up at 4.00am to cheer on the 'Gers.

I remind those Bears in the Eastern States that the kickoff is at 9.30pm....9.00pm in Central Australia....7.30 in Western Australia.

I can already see Beer o'Clock on the horizon :pipe::beer1::21:

17 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

On behalf of all Bears in Australia I would like to thank the SPFL (or whoever was responsible) for making it an early kickoff so we can watch the game without having to stay up until 3.00am ;or get up at 4.00am to cheer on the 'Gers.

I remind those Bears in the Eastern States that the kickoff is at 9.30pm....9.00pm in Central Australia....7.30 in Western Australia.

I can already see Beer o'Clock on the horizon :pipe::beer1::21:

Agreed Oz - its an early evening kick off for us in WA.

I was at the game in 88 - was the day of my 20th, can't remember much of the day to be fair.

3 minutes ago, harry handsome said:

Agreed Oz - its an early evening kick off for us in WA.

I was at the game in 88 - was the day of my 20th, can't remember much of the day to be fair.

Yea Harry, you should be getting on the swally sometime soon ready for kickoff  :beer1:

Btw! Is the reason because you're now 28 years older, or because you got blootered that day? :thumbup:

30 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Are Wilson and hill out can sone one clear this up?  First I've heard of it

Defender Danny Wilson is suspended for Rangers' opening Premiership game against Hamilton at Ibrox.

Midfielder Matt Crooks is still not ready following ankle surgery.

Hamilton duo Darian MacKinnon and Jordan McGregor are suspended, while Eamonn Brophy is a fitness doubt.

Player-manager Martin Canning is recovering from a broken cheekbone and Jesus Garcia Tena, Darren Lyon, Gramoz Kurtaj, Danny Redmond, Craig Watson and Scott McMann remain out.