****Your official Rangers v The Accies thread ****

AlCapone

3 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Yea Harry, you should be getting on the swally sometime soon ready for kickoff  :beer1:

Btw! Is the reason because you're now 28 years older, or because you got blootered that day? :thumbup:

I remember not finding the club bus after the game, thats about it.

Possibly a double up in age and alcohol OZ.

Finally here. This is why Warbs was recruited. Not to win the Championship, but to get Rangers back to the top of the Premiership.

This is where he will be really judged. Good luck to the squad for the campaign!

38 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

See Hartson has came out with his usual...

Rangers nowhere near good enough to challenge Celtic, Hearts and Aberdeen to finish above them, blah blah.....

Where have we heard this before eh :sherlock:

Fuck half head!!, he said we couldn't beat them in the semi final last season!!!...he's a bitter cunt cause we knocked him back 

38 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

Can anyone recommend a pub in London to watch the game, preferably around Covent Garden?

Hope everyone at the game enjoys their day out, and we smash this lot by 3 or 4. Start the season as we mean to go on!

White Bear in Farringdon. 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

If we're 0-0 at half time or whatever, fans need to stay patient today. A full Ibrox will inspire our players but the moans and groans in the first game of the season won't help if things don't start going our way. 

Fucking into these cunts Rangers!!

Completely agree, hopefully we can get off to an absolute flyer and score early so that won't be an issue though.

Barton will be seriously fired up when he walks out at Ibrox today. He'll feed off the atmosphere and I expect him to run the midfield with controlled aggression.  That said if we lose a couple of goals (which we won't anyway) expect him to kick a few players up in the air and get sent off.

Hopefully Miller will get a run out late on to score his goal. Always thought he played at the right tempo last season even though other players seemed to slow up. He had a good season and deserves to play his part.

Waghorn will need to increase the percentage of chances he scores. Rangers is once again the place to be and as its live on sky the game will be seen by millions. Warburton will only have to show potential players a video of the crowd at todays game to get them signed on.If any one of the Rangers players is anything less than good today i'd be very surprised. No excuses, an off day isn't acceptable at this level.

I'm expecting a good solid win followed by a few beers to celebrate a good start to the season.   

Absolutely buzzin this morning!  It's difficult not to shed a tear of joy when you consider the shit we've been through these last 4 years.

So excited about this season and haven't felt like that for a long time, believe me!

We are back in the big time boys and the journey continues....(tu)

55 will complete 'the journey' for me.