****Your official Rangers v The Accies thread ****

AlCapone

We are back where we belong, what a journey.

looking forward to Saturday kicking off in front of a full house, three points the goal.

lots of history in the fixture, Adrian Sprott was a cunt. accies wear red and white hoops which gives the colour blind an excuse to hate them. Hamilton is famous for its nightclub which I think is called the Palais or something like that. Rangers director Douglas Park has a garage there. Back in the non PC 80s they had a nickname that I can't possibly repeat.

Davie Cooper used to visit Di Maggios pizza restaurant in Hamilton every day

cant fucking wait 

Looking forward to it. Don't have a ticket so will be in a pub but I cannot wait for this game.

Hopefully the players will gain a bit of perspective after today, and ensure that nothing's taken for granted - after all every game starts a draw and needs to be won.

1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

What about Forrester for some creativity and going by a man from midfield instead of Halliday ?

Not that he had much competition but I thought Halliday was our best player today. He's also looked solid in pre-season and looks like a man who doesn't want to lose his place. I'm not sure about Forrester, his end product lets him down at times, although he has just recovered from an injury and I think we'll see his form of last season again when he's fully fit. I'd like to see O'Halloran get a start on Saturday ahead of Miller.