Warburton Reaction vs Burnley (Video)

craigrfcc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks fucked off in that interview and I'm pleased by that. He sounds like he's diplomatically letting us know that he's told them that wasn't good enough. 

No excuses tho but that was never a pen. 

There wasn't lots of positives from the game. Clutching at straws to find any positives never mind lots. 

Anyway just do the business next week and get the defence sorted please. Still think this will be a great season!

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We need to better blah blah blah where's the fucking improvement in the defence from last season then?they aren't capable of improvement and need replaced simple as that why he's persevering with them is beyond me

You're right, I can't believe that he's let us get so far into the season without a new defender...

I mean, it's nearly August! :belm: 

17 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We need to better blah blah blah where's the fucking improvement in the defence from last season then?they aren't capable of improvement and need replaced simple as that why he's persevering with them is beyond me

Ever think perhaps the club are struggling to bring a new CB?  As for persevering, are there other options, all three central defenders are being slaughtered.

Warburton should be ashamed of that pish today. People paid good money and their afternoon off. Pity the players took the afternoon off too. Strange that the players wanting better money were the fucking worst on the park.  They seem to forget they came to us from English teams for a very good reason - short memories.

Warbs has signed 12 players since the turn of the year and only one has been a CB? And he's 37.

We can't keep gifting goals to other teams it needs to be sorted with new signings.

Why we keep signing strikers and midfielders I don't really know.

Forgot - hopefully that is the last we see of Cunt Hill because he was a nightmare. Roasted, penalty, no positional sense and head like a three penny bite. Don't know about his kicking skills as he never got near the ball!

18 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Ever think perhaps the club are struggling to bring a new CB?  As for persevering, are there other options, all three central defenders are being slaughtered.

There has to be someone out there,they're hardly going to have to be world beaters to be better than the pish we have

33 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

You're right, I can't believe that he's let us get so far into the season without a new defender...

I mean, it's nearly August! :belm: 

He's said he likes to get his business done early and also that he expects no more before the season starts 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He's said he likes to get his business done early and also that he expects no more before the season starts 

That's not for the lack of trying tho. He just hasn't been able to secure a signing but you can bet they're trying. We'll get one in I'm sure, worse case it may have to be a loan to begin with but I'm sure we'll get one. 

9 minutes ago, bluebell82 said:

We won't play a team as good as burnley this season...premier league side we were always going to get exposed by the better quality 

Our defence was badly exposed by Motherwell ffs, they just didn't finish their chances.

Most SPFL standard teams will open up our defence or give us problems from set pieces. This is where the problem lies.

Just source a centre half with more quality and pace. 

3 minutes ago, JR said:

That's not for the lack of trying tho. He just hasn't been able to secure a signing but you can bet they're trying. We'll get one in I'm sure, worse case it may have to be a loan to begin with but I'm sure we'll get one. 

Hope you're right mate but I'm not so sure unless we spend some proper cash as there aren't likely to be many free transfers available at this stage I'd even sacrifice signing a striker if it meant getting a 2nd cb in the defence is woeful

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

There has to be someone out there,they're hardly going to have to be world beaters to be better than the pish we have

Why does there have to be someone out there, you assumption makes no sense.   Wee bit surprised he never looked at the lad Cleary who is 20 and was released along with Rossiter.  It's like shopping for a gaming laptop with a quid in your pocket. 

1 hour ago, JR said:

He looks fucked off in that interview and I'm pleased by that. He sounds like he's diplomatically letting us know that he's told them that wasn't good enough. 

No excuses tho but that was never a pen. 

I totally agree. I immediately got the impression he was raging and trying not to show it. Like you said, it's pleasing. I just hope he's raging enough though to get the defence sorted. It should have been done long before now and I will be completely baffled if we go into the new season with the same defensive set up. It's ridiculous at times. 

51 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Forgot - hopefully that is the last we see of Cunt Hill because he was a nightmare. Roasted, penalty, no positional sense and head like a three penny bite. Don't know about his kicking skills as he never got near the ball!

Never does a bear call a Rangers player cunt, by process of elimination you must be an Earl. Congratulations 116 posts before you outed yersel'

Warburton has no doubt suggested various defensive options to the board. The biggest problem is we probably don't have the money to buy most of them and any that we can afford will not be allowed to leave their clubs. I'm sure MW and DW will come up with a solution.