Kiernan

thecoop

Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, thecoop said:

Didn't know you had to a certain number of posts before you had an opinion, GET A LIFE

You've already posted in the other kiernan thread about him which is literally right next to this one in bears den, why the fuck would you create a brand new thread? ffs

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You will hang yourself way before the gaffer feels any heat.....in fact you already have.

Will always accept what Warbs says he is the gaffer but I pay my season ticket money every year so I will have an opinion that's what this forum is for.

1 minute ago, thecoop said:

Will always accept what Warbs says he is the gaffer but I pay my season ticket money every year so I will have an opinion that's what this forum is for.

So why have you, pretty much (8 posts)kept your opinion to yourself since you signed up 2 years ago?

You sure this forum isn't for stalking?

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So why have you, pretty much (8 posts)kept your opinion to yourself since you signed up 2 years ago?

You sure this forum isn't for stalking?

Circumstances have played a part in my lack of posts but will probably be posting more in the future, looking forward to it.

3 minutes ago, thecoop said:

Circumstances have played a part in my lack of posts but will probably be posting more in the future, looking forward to it.

Well you better start explaining your circumstances to your brethren or you are going to start feeling the heat.....

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Well you better start explaining your circumstances to your brethren or you are going to start feeling the heat.....

Would love to plumbGer but apparently I don't have enough posts according to some people on and I'm also not allowed an opinion!!!!!

15 minutes ago, thecoop said:

Would love to plumbGer but apparently I don't have enough posts according to some people on and I'm also not allowed an opinion!!!!!

Uch my wee heart bleeds for ye!

But on the other hand i am not asking you for your opinion.

So what jail were you in? And what was the crime?

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Uch my wee heart bleeds for ye!

But on the other hand i am not asking you for your opinion.

So what jail were you in? And what was the crime?

In the next cell to you.

Warburton obviously sees no wrong as he's just been given a new contract, it's a worry that MW thinks Kiernan has merited an extension as we won't win the league with him at the back IMO, not unless the coaching methods change as well, our CB's are told to play a certain way 

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Warburton obviously sees no wrong as he's just been given a new contract, it's a worry that MW thinks Kiernan has merited an extension as we won't win the league with him at the back IMO, not unless the coaching methods change as well, our CB's are told to play a certain way 

At last a sensible point.

11 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

So you think if Rangers don't win the league it will purely be down to RK, interesting opinion.