Michael Mols

dalton

5 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

The way he turned on a ball was unreal, I was only eleven if that when I watched Mols but even at that age I could appreciate he was something special. 

He's probably one of my favourite footballers ever, he played the game with such joy. He signed just as I really started becoming interested in football when I was about 10. And that turn :matron: Fucking disrespectful.

14 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

The amount of different type of goals he scored was frightening. Great player great man ugly wife 

Bit fucking harsh maybe he actually gives a shit about her as a person-met him at the darts and he was a really good guy-unlike a lot of well known people when we went to get the beer in he said basically get the first one and then its on me and a really nice guy.

A fantastic talent and a real nice guy off the field. I remember the T-shirt I used to wear that had the Heinz bake beans logo on it with "MOLS MEANS GOALS". There were many Bears in Australia that wanted to buy that shirt, but I was never for selling it.

48 minutes ago, stuzo78 said:

If that prick Khan never done his knee in Munich, he would have been up there with gascoigne and laudrup! An unbelievably talented footballer!

Ironically that night was probably his best in a Rangers jersey. At the absolute peak of his career and was turning the Germans all over the park, they just couldn't shackle him at all.

Absolute genuis, there was no need for the challenge from khan due to where it was on the park what keeper runs out to between the halfway line and the 18 yard box to put in a slide tackle fs!! When somebody says michael mols i think of that turn and him shagging posh spice cos shes got a smelly hole and when shes shagging beckham she thinks of michael mols .

1 hour ago, Gazza1212 said:

Ironically that night was probably his best in a Rangers jersey. At the absolute peak of his career and was turning the Germans all over the park, they just couldn't shackle him at all.

Ano m8, I was there that night, but didn't realise how much he took the piss until I seen the game when I got back! Was running circles round them!

That video doesn't showcase his talent at all, far better goals scored and skills on view than what's in there.

Regarding Khan, well it wasn't really his fault. It was Mols trying to step over the goalkeeper and not injure him that gave him the injury. I remember him saying that in an interview a long time ago. If Mols wasn't the nice guy he was and just planted his studs then he wouldn't have had a problem.