"Go Glasgow" Hotel

Falkirk bear

Hi fellow Bears, regarding the above my wife and I called in to this hotel before the game on Saturday and enjoyed a lovely pre match meal. I got chatting to one of the staff who was telling me that they are doing a pre match hospitality deal a 3 course buffet plus a drink for twenty five quid and a one course sit down meal plus a drink for fifteen. I know there are quite a few bears frequent this hotel on match days so just thought I would pass this on, ps the food was excellent!!!! Cheers and here is to 55!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Falkirk bear said:

Hi fellow Bears, regarding the above my wife and I called in to this hotel before the game on Saturday and enjoyed a lovely pre match meal. I got chatting to one of the staff who was telling me that they are doing a pre match hospitality deal a 3 course buffet plus a drink for twenty five quid and a one course sit down meal plus a drink for fifteen. I know there are quite a few bears frequent this hotel on match days so just thought I would pass this on, ps the food was excellent!!!! Cheers and here is to 55!!!!!!

Decent bacon rolls before by the way by the way

2 hours ago, mabawsa said:

Stealth....I work in hotel hospitality at a certain Glasgow hotel and recieve commissions?

No stealth dear friend, just a satisfied customer that's all (the food was bloody good) never worked in a hotel in my life and as I am 64 I doubt if I ever will.??????

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

rolls royce is the business :)

Couldn't agree more regarding the rolls Royce club also the Neptune round the back on Clifford street, the reason we tried the hotel was that a friends dear dad collapsed and tragically passed away at the hotel before a home game last season and we thought we would try it.

Couldn't agree more regarding the rolls Royce club also the Neptune round the back on Clifford street, the reason we tried the hotel was that a friends dear dad collapsed and tragically passed away at the hotel before a home game last season and we thought we would try it.

Was that was the Dundee or QOTS game? I mind it happening, horrible.

Fuck me, I read that as you trying the hotel so that you might try collapsing and dying LOL

6 minutes ago, PrsosPonytail said:

Any idea if it's open before the game on Saturday?

Will be, Its open every game. 2 bars if there is a big queue at the front bar try through the back sometimes quieter if your in. May not open until 11am though.

Not related to this hotel but it's pre-match related

Do you need a membership to get in to that wee club at the Copland Road? You know the one right on the corner before the bookies, normally people beside it queuing for the subway

I've always wondered about it but never tried to get in

15 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Not related to this hotel but it's pre-match related

Do you need a membership to get in to that wee club at the Copland Road? You know the one right on the corner before the bookies, normally people beside it queuing for the subway

I've always wondered about it but never tried to get in

Corkerhill social club it's called. Always wondered this myself but never tried it.

15 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Square sausage roll before I set off then liquid diet for the day and a fish supper from the Tartan on way home.

Works for me.

I miss square sausage so much....