Rumours that the new kit will be on sale on Thursday

14 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Don't doubt they are. But have they paid us money or RR?

Hopefully we see this out to a beneficial conclusion, as long as we do everthing above board it shouldn't matter how puma feel.

No idea, it's one of things I want to know. 

It doesn't matter if we do it above board or not, when it comes to talks about any new deal I can't see any company throwing much money our way while this stalemate continues. 

4 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Hopefully Sports Direct have looked at the bigger picture

The strip is a thing of beauty and I believe should a decent deal be struck it would be one of our best selling tops in history

Wont hold my breath through

Giving that fat cunt anything after what he tried to do to us makes me want to puke.

Preying it's a clean break....

41 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Then buy it. Don't let others tell you how to spend your money.

Very true. If you want one, buy it, don't let anyone put you off it.

Same with the lion brand, or cheap knock offs. If you want one, buy one. Don't let anyone tell you how to spend your hard earned.

5 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Nothing wrong with that,mate! I wear mine all the time when I'm dressed casually going out and about. They are cool in our warmer climate, they dry quickly after a wash and I never miss an opportunity to promote our club...It's even better when you see some fucking bead rattler wearing a mhank top and you can laugh at him for looking like a bag of shite. :pipe:  :thumbup:

I'm going travelling next year. First stop is Australia. Hoping that I can get the new home top to take with me!

2 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

I'm going travelling next year. First stop is Australia. Hoping that I can get the new home top to take with me!

Stealth; I'm an International jet setter post  :craphead: Hahahaa. :thumbup: That's a good idea mate because they will dry in 2 minutes after a wash and they are comfortable in our climate.

16 minutes ago, Londonderry_Bear said:

No statement would also completely confuse the situation following the removal of the license to use our crest/trademarks

I'd leave the legal stuff to the club. If the club don't promote the strip then they obviously don't want fans to buy it. 

Every fan should make their own mind up. 

9 hours ago, Three stripes said:

Giving that fat cunt anything after what he tried to do to us makes me want to puke.

Preying it's a clean break....

Mate I get you, I do, I also hate the fat cunt but if we were in a position to make more money out of the deal with Sports Direct than any other retailer then we should do it

He is a prick, a greedy businessman but we shouldn't be knocking back an opportunity (a genuine one) by looking at the past

If we could get a better deal elsewhere then get Ashley to fuck but if his was to be the best deal on the table then we would be daft to ignore it and lose money

Every fan has there own mind to make up on whether they want to buy it or not. Don't let anyone else tell you how to spend your money. I personally won't be buying it down to the Ashley factor for myself but if I had a kid a would probably buy it for him as I feel it's important to keep our youth interested in Rangers and not kicking about in English teams tops etc.

6 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Every fan has there own mind to make up on whether they want to buy it or not. Don't let anyone else tell you how to spend your money. I personally won't be buying it down to the Ashley factor for myself but if I had a kid a would probably buy it for him as I feel it's important to keep our youth interested in Rangers and not kicking about in English teams tops etc.

Couldn't agree more.

If you ain't harming anyone or breaking the law, it's no feckers business what you do.

The club made a statement and that was don't buy the strips and more info will be released when available. Until they advise you can buy tops that will be a profit to the club then simply don't buy one. 

So until then put your money into RTV, Rangers Lotto and match day items like programs and rising stars if you wish.

Ultimately it's your money but you're only lining Ashley's pockets if you buy one.