Rumours that the new kit will be on sale on Thursday

3 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

I am still hearing that 4 pence on the pound thing.  Was that not disproved and it was more than that?

The funny thing is if you buy of the guy who stated that lie you get nothing and Paypal has to refund your money, Obviously he's getting worked from the back but he's been a useful idiot to have.

4 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Aye. About 80 charges in South Africa for tax dodging. ?

ahem he paid (some of) his dues, and he's a bluenose through and through (except when he supports liverpool spits) so you leave him alone okay

he's not a naughty boy he IS  the messiah

Just now, thebooler said:

Aye. About 80 charges in South Africa for tax dodging. ?

Well there u go then and this is who we have to put all our trust in?? I'll just continue to do as I've always done but me and the kids season tickets and buy us all the strips when they come out buy 2 programmes at every game and get the kids Rangers things when they like them and leave all the Shite to the boardroom and other hanger ons. 

14 minutes ago, thehost said:

I look forward to getting my kids RFC jerseys, as I do every year.

Every dad should be buying their kids Rangers tops, where I live ITs all EPL or  Hearts Hibs and Taig tops, I have bought my neighbours kids Rànngers tops for a ffew years now  just IN hope they remain fans.

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

Every dad should be buying their kids Rangers tops, where I live ITs all EPL or  Hearts Hibs and Taig tops, I have bought my neighbours kids Rànngers tops for a ffew years now  just IN hope they remain fans.

Ma baws. Yer trying tae get a ride at their Mither.

3 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

If you buy it you deserve your cunt kicked in.

scab bastards 

5 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Thread once again derailed by the usual charactcters and there Anti/pro King bias.

cant we just judge things on a case to case basis.The club has also never told fans to buy lionbrand so these cunts can pipe down.

aye right you fucking are