Rumours that the new kit will be on sale on Thursday

Just now, Dazzler said:

Won't be investing in the team? Barton, Rossiter, Crooks, Windass, Dodoo, MOH, Kranjcar...........

CB may or may not be signed, but that hardly means there has been no investment in the team.

We have identified a position needing strengthened. 42k season ticket sales should cover that.

Should it not?

51 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Won't be investing in the team? Barton, Rossiter, Crooks, Windass, Dodoo, MOH, Kranjcar...........

CB may or may not be signed, but that hardly means there has been no investment in the team.

Don't forget we also got rid or moved on a lot of players that allowed for some of those to be brought in.  It will be interesting to see the figures from those transactions. 

21 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

For the record I love the signings we've  made just letting that be clear.

But this is now crunch time in my eyes we've been brilliant in the window right up until now

Where transfer fees are required (I know we've paid a few I mean proper transfer fees 1m+) 

I think the transfer fees total have been less that £500k. Warburton is working to a low budget and I hope it's enough to challenge for the top of the premiership. Cant blame the board, they have loaned enough already and only a fool would believe that King would come up with 30m after his track record in South Africa of getting rich at other peoples expense over the past 40 years.

3 minutes ago, weeneily said:

I think the transfer fees total have been less that £500k. Warburton is working to a low budget and I hope it's enough to challenge for the top of the premiership. Cant blame the board, they have loaned enough already and only a fool would believe that King would come up with 30m after his track record in South Africa of getting rich at other peoples expense over the past 40 years.

But he's a Rangers man...

21 minutes ago, weeneily said:

He had no interest in Rangers as a youth in castlemilk and went abroad as a young man with Weirs to SA. I think he had over 300 charges of money laundering, tax evasion and fraud over the next 30 years heard in court. 78 years in prison if he had not paid £40m on a plea bargain. But he is a Rangers man and the messiah to some. Thank fuck some of us grow up to see things as they are.

My old man was married to his sister in late 70s and he asked him many a time does he want to come to football and he always says no he's not into Rangers or football.

Regardless is you are happy with the boards recent conduct or not, buying the replica strip where a suspect (if not illegal deal) has been put in place by a couple of crooks and only sees Rangers get a £1 or so for every kit sold does not support the club.

Buy it if you want, but your doing it for yourself and not for your team. 

You don't hurt Dave King or Paul Murray by buying it, you hurt Rangers. Keep your money in your pocket, and wait until Rangers give a clear 'go ahead' before buying. 

Pictures of the fat controller smirking are everywhere. He pockets your cash, and every pound you give that rhat is another stake driven into the soul of our club.

Rangers don't want you to buy from this piece of shite

Ashley is slabbering at the thought of your cash.

Support Rangers or Support Ashley, its your choice.

Simples

9 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The board and fans need to work together or the fight for a better retail deal will be pointless.  The board are fighting Rangers corner and it's a shame some fans want to undermine that by buying this strip.  

Shut the fuck up you utter mongo.

How any Rangers fan can buy the top right now is beyond me.

Even Greaves are taking a stance by not selling it yet some of our fans can't wait?.

Puma like sports direct won't get another penny from me and i'll be doing my best to let them know.

We have no chance of getting a deal if that fat prick gets our money now.

I ain't no huge fan of King but the way this deal was concocted by those crooks so we get fook all sickens me to the back teeth.

No doubt the Dhaily Rhecord & Co will have a crack team of photographers out on Saturday getting pics of everyone who defied the club :(

the vast majority of us will not buy the strip,their sales will be minimal mostly to Rangers media type idiots.

If any fan buys this top tomorrow knowing the situation that Leaching bastard has us in , they lose their right to call themselves Rangers fans.

I reckon there'll be a good few thousand at Ibrox in the new shirt on Saturday.

They'll all be Sun/Record readers. They'll probably vote SNP and slag off SoS online.

Maybe I'm missing the obvious here, but I don't understand how people can starve the club of much needed funds, simply as some way of spiting Ashley (when in fact he won't lose a wink of sleep over it).

Surely anything profiting the club is better than nothing...

7 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Maybe I'm missing the obvious here, but I don't understand how people can starve the club of much needed funds, simply as some way of spiting Ashley (when in fact he won't lose a wink of sleep over it).

Surely anything profiting the club is better than nothing...

How much do you think we get from the £60 sale mate?

I agree it's all a mess but the irony of folk involved with an wearing lionbrand gear tellin fans not to buy this is just too much. 

And any any fans abusing bears for buying the top, merchandise, using the shop etc. Should be the ones the club bans, arseholes the lot. 

33 minutes ago, paisleyroad said:

How any Rangers fan can buy the top right now is beyond me.

Even Greaves are taking a stance by not selling it yet some of our fans can't wait?.

Puma like sports direct won't get another penny from me and i'll be doing my best to let them know.

We have no chance of getting a deal if that fat prick gets our money now.

I ain't no huge fan of King but the way this deal was concocted by those crooks so we get fook all sickens me to the back teeth.

No doubt the Dhaily Rhecord & Co will have a crack team of photographers out on Saturday getting pics of everyone who defied the club :(

Great post Brother.