Rangers Team Bus

Remember back in 2013 when we got the brand new state of the art £500,00 team bus from Bruce's and it was set alight a month later.. 

It just popped into my head and it got me thinking if we ever got the culprits for this? And also if we got a replacement?

Bit irrelevant I suppose but got me wondering if this was another crime against us that was sweeped under the carpet.

21 hours ago, We Are The People said:

Remember back in 2013 when we got the brand new state of the art £500,00 team bus from Bruce's and it was set alight a month later.. 

It just popped into my head and it got me thinking if we ever got the culprits for this? And also if we got a replacement?

Bit irrelevant I suppose but got me wondering if this was another crime against us that was sweeped under the carpet.

Insurance money paid for the WiFi ?

22 hours ago, We Are The People said:

wish I could get a new bus for 500.00 quid,,bargain