Alloa chairman appointed to sfa board, was our guy not getting appointed?

j1mgg

Alloa chairman Mike Mulraney is to replace Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell on the full Scottish Football Association board. Lawwell was last month appointed as a director of the Scottish Professional Football League. (Times)

Was this the role our guy was supposed to be getting?

1 minute ago, bluenosebrad said:

Biggest club in Scotland and we dont even have a voice at either table, joke

We do

Edit I've just read the op correctly :lol:

That's a joke i thought it was Robertson who was replacing him.

I thought it was also mentioned that there would be 4 appointments 

7 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Professional gaming board. He stood down from the SPFL election and I dont believe made any attempt at getting on theSFA board. Mistakes imo.

I could've swore there was a thread about him accepting a seat on the professional gaming board. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I could've swore there was a thread about him accepting a seat on the professional gaming board. 

There definitely was one.....

Regardless, I have no idea what the remits and powers of all these boards are, so literally no idea if it's good, bad or indifferent for him to be on one and not the other.

Alloa chairman has a say in running the game:lol:

Not to mention the blatant appointment due to his obvious agenda against anything Rangers related, unless we were packing out his shitehole of a ground. 

Aye good on ye Robbo, banning fans left right n centre n you've just been bent over backwards for fuck all. Appeasement going well I see

Just goes to show how ridiculous the Scottish game is.

A team that will have near 50,000 at home games this season has less say in how the game is run than a team with an average attendance of A few hundred .

Can you imagine Morecambe FC having a bigger say in how English football is run than teams like Man Utd/city etc?

3 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

Just goes to show how ridiculous the Scottish game is.

A team that will have near 50,000 at home games this season has less say in how the game is run than a team with an average attendance of A few hundred .

Can you imagine Morecambe FC having a bigger say in how English football is run than teams like Man Utd/city etc?

Total madness, but as long as it keeps Rangers in the background then it is job done.