Last 3 seasons kits Looking for

Hello fellow bears I do apologize in Advance if this is in the wrong place. 

I live in Canada and have every kits home and away for the last 15 years. I have how ever have not had the last 3 seasons kits. I am a large or xl sometimes.. I am looking to see if any one has both home and away in all three seasons that I could purchase. :) 

got to keep the collection going 

let me know fellas cheers. 

12 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

I've got the home and away tops from 2 years ago if that helps? Both large tho letters are off the sponsors on the home top

Hey man that would be wonderful are you able to PM a price plus shipping. and pics cheers 

23 hours ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

I live in Canada and have every kits home and away for the last 15 years. I have how ever have not had the last 3 seasons kits. I am a large or xl sometimes.. I am looking to see if any one has both home and away in all three seasons that I could purchase. :) 

I think you mean the Wong place, mate 

23 hours ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

12 hours ago, govanblue said:

Yeah I've got 2012/13 Short Sleeved Shirts, brand new with tags.  Size L & XL

thumb_home_shirt_12_13_zpsu4whgsof.jpg

(All proceeds to Rangers, not to me.)

Tell you what I will send you last years home Kit (not brand new however very good nick and XL), I will pay the p/p up front - you send those costs (perhaps bump it up to £25 if the p+p is less) to Govan Blue which in turn can turn go the Erskine fund?  

Assuming that is ok with you GB? - Let me know chaps.

49 minutes ago, markem said:

Tell you what I will send you last years home Kit (not brand new however very good nick and XL), I will pay the p/p up front - you send those costs (perhaps bump it up to £25 if the p+p is less) to Govan Blue which in turn can turn go the Erskine fund?  

Send us a PM mate :)

11 hours ago, markem said:

Sounds good to me. (tu)

Although I find myself thinking that @WeeJacksonRFC would probably need to join the RM Erskine Fund first, to get access to those kind of Member Benefits. :pipe: 

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/&page=1