The Task & Obstacles Ahead

When we're top of the league by Christmas there will be inquests, enquiries, meetings and emergency summits. And that's from the boards of other clubs, not the fans.

The rest of Scottish football will go into fuckin overdrive, they'll be listening intently for The Billy Boys, Sash, Derry's Walls and demanding point deductions and bans any time somecunt in the Broomy farts.

I fully believe that every man in the Rangers dressing room is absolutely aware of the magnitude of the task set before them this season. The 55 winning squad will be up there with Barca 72 and 9IAR. I hope Halliday is leaving nobody under any illusion of the great hurt and anger we've experienced the past 4 years.

Time to punt these monkey fucks back into hiding where they belong.

Mon the Teddies, we're the daddies of Scottish football and taking 55 this season will melt what they deranged shoplifters & burglars are trying to pass off as brains

It's going to be fuckin GLORIOUS

Aye Ready

28 minutes ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

When we're top of the league by Christmas there will be inquests, enquiries, meetings and emergency summits. And that's from the boards of other clubs, not the fans.

The rest of Scottish football will go into fuckin overdrive, they'll be listening intently for The Billy Boys, Sash, Derry's Walls and demanding point deductions and bans any time somecunt in the Broomy farts.

I fully believe that every man in the Rangers dressing room is absolutely aware of the magnitude of the task set before them this season. The 55 winning squad will be up there with Barca 72 and 9IAR. I hope Halliday is leaving nobody under any illusion of the great hurt and anger we've experienced the past 4 years.

Mon the Teddies, we're the daddies of Scottish football and taking 55 this season will melt what they deranged shoplifters & burglars are trying to pass off as brains

Aye Ready

Your getting excited LOL

35 minutes ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

Aye Ready

Your getting excited LOL

Me too ?

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I'm excited too. But winning the league next year is nowhere near our greatest achievement so far in barca 72 or 9iar.  

So get excited but not silly.  

I think you may change that statement come next Summer if we do manage to win it .

2 minutes ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

Are you guys forgetting we taught they animals an absolute footballing lesson in April, and with a significantly lesser quality squad?

They will crumble to dust when we go a few points ahead, they will be calling for Rodgers head shortly I'm sure of it.

I'd be disappointed in the team if it took two penalty to break down astana. 

The op enthusiasm is top notch imo, we are certainly capable of winning the league. Skill, determination and courage will be vital here. Would certainly be a magnificent achievement but can't agree it is up there with Barca72 or 9IAR we must always aim high at Rangers :thumbup:

Totallly get the enthusiasm OP.  We were in some dark places over the last 4 years.  Not only are we back (at least in the alleged Premiership), we have the best Manager n Scotland playing proper Football.  Of course.. imporvements still need to be made.  But we have a professional group of people at the club in Warbs, SDOW, McParland... that are setting us up for years of success.

#55 on its way (tu)

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I think you may change that statement come next Summer if we do manage to win it .

Don't think I will eejay.

We have had many great times over our 144 years and some poor. Winning 55 will be brilliant but I get the feeling sometimes that folks forget easily our great history and this league win becomes more significant because of what happened since 2012. 

I had my first intro to Rangers during Barca 72. I was a wee boy but was hooked. I loved our 9iar as the bragging rights of them cunts was quashed, Manchester  and crying like a baby on helicopter Sunday will live with me for ever. 

Winning 55 will become significant only as it's on our way to 56, 57, 58....., nothing else. 

WATP

7 minutes ago, delamonty said:

Totallly get the enthusiasm OP.  We were in some dark places over the last 4 years.  Not only are we back (at least in the alleged Premiership), we have the best Manager n Scotland playing proper Football.  Of course.. imporvements still need to be made.  But we have a professional group of people at the club in Warbs, SDOW, McParland... that are setting us up for years of success.

#55 on its way (tu)

If the supporters can't get behind the team with some optimism then God help us. After everything that the club and supporters have been through.You are correct about the managements professionalism and I'm pretty sure everyone will know it's going to take a lot of very hard work.How would some of these fans feel if a player or member of staff came out and said " I don't think we will win because " ye I'm sure they would all be in agreement aye right oh.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I'll wait till we are top of the league by Christmas before I get all excited. (tu) 

You canny contain yourself that much mate - we've a great manager and we're playing great football - and no doubt we'll be bringing in a very good centre half and we'll be top of the world very soon.

Imagine how it was not so long ago, with ally, black & co' - now they were miserable times.

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

You canny contain yourself that much mate - we've a great manager and we're playing great football - and no doubt we'll be bringing in a very good centre half and we'll be top of the world very soon.

Imagine how it was not so long ago, with ally, black & co' - now they were miserable times.

I'm too long in the tooth mate and been bit on the arse too many times. :lol: 

As Warburton says one game at a time, hopefully we get the defence sorted if we can do that I think we would be unstoppable. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Don't think I will eejay.

We have had many great times over our 144 years and some poor. Winning 55 will be brilliant but I get the feeling sometimes that folks forget easily our great history and this league win becomes more significant because of what happened since 2012. 

I had my first intro to Rangers during Barca 72. I was a wee boy but was hooked. I loved our 9iar as the bragging rights of them cunts was quashed, Manchester  and crying like a baby on helicopter Sunday will live with me for ever. 

Winning 55 will become significant only as it's on our way to 56, 57, 58....., nothing else. 

WATP

Good post mate .We will see .Hopefully it will be very soon though .